The Works Tub & Shower Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I do not wear gloves when I use it, and my hands are just fine, but those with more sensitive skin might consider gloves

• by Lorianna
      The Works Tub & Shower Cleaner is one of my favorite household cleaning products. No, I am not one of those women who *love* to clean; I do it because it needs to be done, and I presently cannot afford a

maid.

However, this tub and shower cleaner works so well that it makes the cleaning process almost enjoyable.

It comes in a 1 quart spray bottle, with a nozzle that turns On and Off, for safety.

The cleaning process is Spray - Rub - Rinse Away, it’s that simple.

The bottle says “Works on contact!”, and it is true: the moment I spray this stuff on the shower walls or inside the tub, I see the water stains go away.

I help ...

• The Works Tub & Shower Cleaner
      just a little bit with a sponge, then give a good rinse, and lo and behold, my tub and shower are sparkling white.

The Works is irritating to eyes and skin, so one must be careful with it.

I do not

wear gloves when I use it, and my hands are just fine, but those with more sensitive skin might consider gloves.

Another warning on the back of the bottle says not to breathe vapors and use the product only when good ventilation is provided.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531404149620130/k2311a0414/4.14.07