Alka Seltzer Plus Cold & Sinus Medicine, Non Drowsy Effervescent Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • They definitely do not get rid of the cold, only time can do that, but this product certainly does make the whole thing a lot easier to deal with
  • I love it and it has been a staple in my home for quite some time

• by jonna daniels

One brand of medicine that I have trusted since I was young is Alka Seltzer. Now that I am older I have found that Alka Seltzer has many different brands that help a wide range of problems. For example, one that I have used frequently is Alka Seltzer Cold and Sinus Tablets.

I actually saw these for the first time while I was at walmart. They were about 6 dollars for a box of 20 tablets which admittedly seemed

a little expensive, but I was desperate. I purchased these and took them as soon as I got home. I just dropped two tablets into a glass of water and after watching it fizz and dissolve I took them medicine and laid down. I was so amazed at how well this particular product worked. Within about thirty minutes it got rid of my sinus headache and cleared my nasal passages so that I could breathe. It was about an ...

• hour after that when I felt the body aches go away and when I was able to actually settle down and get some much needed sleep.

This medicine works very well, but it only lasts for about four to five hours at the most. After that the symptoms come back really quickly. However, after another dose the symptoms are again under control. I have taken these every time I catch a could for the last few years. They definitely

do not get rid of the cold, only time can do that, but this product certainly does make the whole thing a lot easier to deal with.

I would definitely suggest this to anyone who catches a cold or has really bad sinus issues. This is a great way to help your body fight off the germs and to get some much needed rest. I love it and it has been a staple in my home for quite some time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2615061496120130/k2311a0615/6.15.11