Fracas Eau de Parfum  » Perfume  »
  • I like the fact that it really smells good, has good staying power, and is a real attention getting
  • This is a fragrance that I believe most women will be able to appreciate
  • I know that I appreciate it's light but sensual fragrance that always turns heads wherever I go
  • I really love the peach and jasmine in this stuff as well
  • This is a scent that I think is almost impossible to duplicate

• by Gina Gott

This is a perfume that you can indulge yourself in. It doesn’t take much of this fragrance to get a beautiful scent that will linger on your skin all day! I am so addicted to this perfume. I like the fact that it really smells good, has good staying power, and is a real attention getting. It is still a soft scent, but it such a lovely light scent. Try this one out for yourself and be prepared to be surprised! This is a fragrance that I believe most women will be able to appreciate. I know that I appreciate it’s light but sensual fragrance that always turns heads wherever I go.

This scent has some really nice

fragrance notes in it that are different and exotic. There is some jonquil and neroli. There is also some orange blossom and osmanthus along with some broom. This scent also has some coriander and rose. I really love the peach and jasmine in this stuff as well. There are also notes of tube rose, violet, and clove. This scent also is mixed with notes of iris, sandalwood, and vetiver. This scent ends with musk and tulu balsam. You will not find another fragrance that smells quite like this amazing scent!

The staying power is awesome on this perfume. It lasts all day. You can spray it on at eight in the morning and still be smelling it on yourself ...

• at eight that night or later. You will not believe the staying power of this stuff! I know that this scent is light and alluring,but I have to say that I am glad to have found. I prefer bold scents usually,but this is a light scent that really grabs attention. Sometimes even light scents can be wow scents!

The price is about what you expect from a nice high end fragrance. You can get a 1.7 oz bottle for $85.00. You can also get a larger 3.4 oz bottle for about $120.00. Either one that you buy will be worth it! These scents are the best. You won’t find better quality out there in any fragrance. I like the

bottle that these scents come in too. Black is the main color and they look cute. All in all, just get a bottle for your personal perfume collection.

This stuff will really brighten your day. I love the scent of this perfume. I love the staying power. I love the strength. I love it all when it comes to this perfume! You have to try this one out if you want a perfume that is different from what everyone else is wearing. This is a scent that I think is almost impossible to duplicate. It stands on it’s own and is very original. This is an elegant yet fun scent. I hope you like it as much as I do!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5615061496080130/k2311a0615/6.15.11