Boucheron Eau de Toilette  » Perfume  »
  • It smells good on her,so I thought I would buy a bottle for myself to try out
  • I think this is a good scent for very special occasions,but it's just not a daily scent for me
  • Check it out though,because I know my aunt wears this stuff everywhere and it works for her
  • In fact I gave the bottle that I bought to my aunt

• by Gina Gott

Boucheron Eau de Toilette, is an elegant and sophisticated scent that has been around for many years. My aunt loves this perfume, and has been wearing it forever. It smells good on her,so I thought I would buy a bottle for myself to try out. I have to say that this scent is not for me. It is a little to mature for my taste. I am in my early 30’s,but this stuff made me feel way to fancy. I think this is a good scent for very special occasions,but it’s just not a daily scent for me. Check it out though,because I know my aunt wears this stuff everywhere and it works for her. This is a perfume

that has to perfectly suit your body chemistry.

This scent has a big variety of fragrance notes in it. There is some bergamot, manderin, and bitter orange. There is also some orange blossom, marigold, and galbanum. This fragrance also has notes of basil, apricot, and jasmine. There is even some narccisus and tube rose in this perfume as well. Some other fragrance notes are ylang ylang, patchouli, and sandalwood. This scent ends with the notes of vanilla, tonka bean, and civet along with some amber.

This is a strong and powerful scent. It is very heady and rich. On the right person it smells yummy and rich. On other people like me, it has kind of a stuffy scent ...

• to it. It is just a perfume that you have to try before you purchase. Depending on how you like it, the staying power might be a good thing. It lasts for about 8 hours without coming off. I took a shower after I sprayed this stuff on me, and I have to say that it stayed even through that!

The price is good if you like the scent. It is a high end and high quality perfume. You can get a 1.6 oz bottle for about $76.00. That is not a bad deal if it works for you! You can also get a bigger 3.3 oz bottle for about $116.00. The bottle that it comes in is simple,but cute.

If you enjoy elegant classic fragrances then you might want to invest in this one after sampling it. This is a scent that commands attention wherever you go.

This is a perfume for the mature and confident woman. Don’t buy this unless you try it out on yourself. Don’t just smell it from the bottle,you really need to spray some on your skin and see what happens. The strength is good. The staying power is good. If you enjoy the scent,then it will be a great buy for you. I will not be buying another bottle of this stuff. In fact I gave the bottle that I bought to my aunt. Hopefully you will like it more than I did though!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5615061496070130/k2311a0615/6.15.11