Blumarine Bellissima Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I think this scent is perfect for summer days or summer nights
  • If you like interesting and unique scents,then this one should be added to your fragrance collection
  • I like that it smells good, but is not overpowering at all
  • I know that I am satisfied with this high end department store scent

• by Gina Gott

Now this is a fun and sexy scent that will stick with you all day long. I think this scent is perfect for summer days or summer nights! It is light and soft,but also spicy. If you like interesting and unique scents,then this one should be added to your fragrance collection! It is a very orignial and playful type of perfume that is good for any occasion. I think it is a nice choice for any age lady to wear also. I know that it is a favorite of mine. Try it out for yourself and see what you think about, Bluemarine Bellissima.

This scent has some beautiful notes in it. There is

some passion flower and yummy vanilla. There is also some grapefruit and orange along with dewdrops. Some other notes include ginger and peoony. There is also some cashmere, sandalwood, and musk! This fragrance is very well put together. You can wear this scent to work or out to dinner in a fancy restaurant. It is the type of scent that can be worn anywhere you decide to go!

This scent is light and soft,but still alluring. This perfume is a gentle tease that men love. My husband is a big fan of this stuff! I really like it’s staying power. You can just spray a couple of spritzes on and this perfume will still ...

• stick with you all day long. I have worn this scent for 10 hours or longer, and still recieved compliments from it. I like that it smells good, but is not overpowering at all. I really like bold scents. This one is not exactly what I would call bold,but I still like it just the same.

I found this perfume at Nordstrom. A nice sales lady gave me a sample of it, and I fell in love right then and there. You can get a 1.7 oz bottle for about $70.00. You can also get a big 3.3 oz bottle for about $92.00. I think the prices are good for the quality of

scent that you are purchasing. I know that I am satisfied with this high end department store scent. I enjoy wearing it as often as I can.

This perfume is a must try! It is great for summer,but can be worn anytime of the year. It smells amazing! This scent will work for teenagers or more mature ladies. It is just a perfume that fits. I like the great staying power of this scent as well! Try this one out and you will see why I think it is a great buy. I know that I am glad to have found the perfect summer scent that lasts from morning until night. Check it out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5615061496060130/k2311a0615/6.15.11