Das Racist - Chicken And Meat (Song)  » Music  »
  • One thing about Das Racist which surprised me quite a bit was that they not only managed to be catchy, but they also managed to be pretty clever with their lyrics which is one of the reasons why I believe I enjoy them so much
  • Though some may dismiss Das Racist as being a joke rap group, I think that they’ve made some pretty clever references and that their first album is just great
  • Some things I like about Chicken and Meat is that the song maintains a fairly fast tempo throughout which keeps the energy up and the vocal delivery throughout is also great and matches the energy the rhythm of the song establishes

• by grimmy101

Chicken And Meat is a song by Das Racist which appears on their first album, Shut Up, Dude. The track opens up with a fairly quick tempo led by an electronic intro before the vocals come in with a quick delivery and some catchy lines.

One thing about Das Racist which surprised me quite a bit was that they not

only managed to be catchy, but they also managed to be pretty clever with their lyrics which is one of the reasons why I believe I enjoy them so much.

Though some may dismiss Das Racist as being a joke rap group, I think that they’ve made some pretty clever references and that their first album is just great.

Some things I like about Chicken and Meat is that the song maintains a fairly fast tempo throughout which keeps the energy up and the vocal delivery throughout is also great and matches the energy the rhythm of the song establishes.

Another thing I like about Das Racist is that the two rappers are constantly switching it up throughout the track ...

• Das Racist - Chicken And Meat (Song)
      so you get two vocalists rather than just one which certainly keeps the dynamics of the song from changing and prevents it from getting monotonous at all.

As I said, I think that Shut Up, Dude is a great album overall but I personally find Chicken and Meat to be one of my favorite songs on the album and I’d

certainly recommend it to any listener who wants to get a feeling for what Das Racist is like which I think may be characterized by a wonderful energy, great deliveries, and some clever lines as well.

If a listener is too quick to dismiss this group as being a joke, then I think they’ll be missing out on quite a bit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1415061495950130/k2311a0615/6.15.11