Eminem - Must Be The Ganja (Song)  » Music  »
2.5
  • My initial impression of this song was actually quite positive in that I found it to be quite a catchy song and thought Eminem's songwriting on here was fairly strong
  • I will say that the chorus on this track is still quite catchy, but in my opinion the verses in this song are fairly weak and the chorus unfortunately can't make up for them
  • In addition, another problem I have with Eminem on this track is his vocal delivery comes off as slightly lacking in energy and I don't get much feeling listening to Eminem on this track

• by grimmy101

Must Be The Ganja is a song written by Eminem which appears on his album Relapse. To begin with an overview of the album and my general thoughts on it, I felt that it was certainly a shift in the overall sound and songwriting for Eminem compared to his earlier work and was a bit more simplistic, though not terrible.

My initial impression of this song was actually quite positive in

that I found it to be quite a catchy song and thought Eminem’s songwriting on here was fairly strong.

Overall, the beat is relatively mid-tempo and Eminem’s rapping style is moderately aggressive, though nothing extreme.

However, after going through more listens of the song, I don’t still have a great enjoyment of this song, although I suppose it’s alright now and then.

I will say that the chorus on this track ...

• is still quite catchy, but in my opinion the verses in this song are fairly weak and the chorus unfortunately can’t make up for them.

In addition, another problem I have with Eminem on this track is his vocal delivery comes off as slightly lacking in energy and I don’t get much feeling listening to Eminem on this track.

Though I do think that Eminem is a very talented lyricist and

incredibly clever on his earlier albums (Particularly the Marshall Mathers LP), this particular track would not be a good starting point if a listener is trying to just get into Eminem; this track isn’t an accurate representation of Eminem’s true talent and overall comes off as around, or just below, average song.

Though this track may be one of the stronger ones on the album, that doesn’t necessarily make it good overall.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1415061495890130/k2311a0615/6.15.11