Kodak Easyshare M340 (Digital Camera)
  • Another thing I like about this camera is the overall simplicity of it and how it doesn't complicate things at all
  • Menus throughout the camera are simple to understand and the process of taking photos and then uploading them to a computer is absolutely no problem at all either
  • Another positive aspect of this camera is that the price is incredibly fair (I believe I got this on sale for a bit over $100 when it's normally around $130 or so), but you still get good quality pictures even at a fairly low price

• by grimmy101

The Easyshare M340 is a digital camera released by Kodak that seems to be a fairly straightforward introductory camera. Before I begin, I’m not a huge photography enthusiast, so I’m not incredibly knowledgeable about all the specifications of certain cameras, but I do know the basics.

This camera comes with 10.

2 megapixels and 3x optical zoom which I find sufficient for my basic uses of this camera.

One of the positive aspects of this camera is that it comes with a variety of different modes which allow for photography in various different settings such as panoramic, blur reduction, sport, night, landscape, and so forth.

Though I’m sure that many modern digital cameras come with the same, or similar, modes of shooting, it’s nice to have all of these options available at your disposal.

Another thing I like about this camera is the overall simplicity of it and how it doesn’t complicate things at all.

Menus throughout the camera are simple to understand and the process of taking photos and then uploading them to a computer is absolutely no problem at all either.

Another positive aspect of this camera is that the price is incredibly fair (I believe I got this on ...

• Kodak Easyshare M340 (Digital Camera)
      sale for a bit over $100 when it’s normally around $130 or so), but you still get good quality pictures even at a fairly low price.

However, one complaint I do have about this camera is that it seems to perform pretty poorly in dim light (Although I’ve found it to be very satisfying when there’s a good amount of light) so this may prove to be

a problem to some people.

In addition, the camera has video capability which I haven’t used incredibly often, but seems to be fair in quality (Although the audio may leave something to be desired).

I would say that if you’re a person looking for a basic introductory camera which will still give you some good shots at a very good price, the Kodak Easyshare M340 is a very good selection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4315061495880130/k2311a0615/6.15.11