L’Oreal Elvive Highlights Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • This comes in a 250ml bottle and the right price of this in my local Supermarket which is where I bought it was £2.29
  • I like to use my Haircare products in the pairs that they are apparently meant to be used in
  • I wouldn’t say it is a heavy perfumed scent, but you can definitely smell it
  • I would recommend this Shampoo if you have Highlighted Hair as it really makes it look nice and healthy and just nice overall

• by leeanne160480

I have been using this Shampoo for about the last 2 months. I have used it in the past as often you used to get the odd sample of this in Magazines, but before my recent purchase of this I had never actually bought a bottle of this.

This comes in a 250ml bottle and the right price of this in my local Supermarket which is where I bought it was £2.29. There was an offer of 2 for £3 on the range, so I bought the Shampoo and matching Conditioner. I like to use my Haircare products in the pairs that they are apparently meant to be used in.

The bottle for this looks alright. It is a sort of light gold coloured plastic bottle. It

has a stick on label on the front and the back and it looks ok. This has a flip top lid which is easy enough to open even with wet hands.

On the front this states that this is Targeted Care for Highlights and it includes Royal Jelly and Brightners. It cares for Highlighted Hair and gives Intense long lasting Brightness. All sounds pretty good doesn’t it?

I have Blonde Highlights through my Hair, so how did I find it worked?

When you open the bottle you get a nice enough scent from this. I wouldn’t say it is a heavy perfumed scent, but you can definitely smell it. It smells fresh and clean but there seems to be a Perfume to this.

The Shampoo is a medium ...

• thickness, and it is more a Cream and certainly not a Gel. It is a sort of Pearl kind of Cream, and easy enough to pour some onto your Palm and work through your Hair. This lathers up well enough and makes a good enough Foam. I leave this on for a couple of minutes and rinse off. This rinses off easy enough as well and you can smell the scent on your Hair straight away.

After using the Conditioner as well, drying and styling I have to say that I find my Hair to look nice enough. Having Blonde Hair I find that it can look shiny, but it often isn’t that easy for to get shine on Blonde Hair, but this seems to make

my Hair soft, swingy, and shiny. It even makes the non highlighted parts shiny, but the Highlights seem to glisten a bit. They really stand out. Also I find that my Hair can probably look that bit dry just after it has been coloured but this seems to moisturise as well, so it is a good product in my eyes.

I would recommend this Shampoo if you have Highlighted Hair as it really makes it look nice and healthy and just nice overall. The Loreal brand is a good haircare brand and even if you don’t have Highlighted Hair then you should find a product in their range for you.

A great product from a great brand. If you haven’t tried this already then I would suggest that you do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115061495850130/k2311a0615/6.15.11