Myra VitaWhite Whitening Face Lotion
  • It's 10 ml so I think the price is just worth it
  • This is definitely a good primer to makeup
  • I noticed that it also keeps my skin soft, smooth and hydrated
  • If you're after this face lotion's whitening effects, then I doubt you'll get good effects from it but I recommend this if you just want a moisturizer or face lotion that moisturizes the skin well and will keep your skin soft and hydrated

• by may24

One of the most important part of my daily skin care routine is moisturizing. Everyday I feel like I need to moisturize. I don’t have dry skin but I just want to maintain soft, smooth, and healthy looking skin.

I purchased Myra VitaWhite Whitening Face Lotion in the sachet. It costs like only P20. It’s 10 ml so I think the price is just worth it. It has ActiLight Complex which was derived from plant extracts to help lighten skin.

It also has SPF15 and with double sunscreen protection against UVA & UVB rays. It’s enriched with Vitamin E and moisturizers. It said it can be used under makeup.

I use this face lotion every day to keep my skin soft and smooth and I also want to gain results from its whitening effects. I apply this on all areas of my face except my eyes, mouth, and nose. I also apply it on my neck because it needs moisturizing too. I use this every morning and evening after washing my face. I also use this as a makeup primer.

I don’t have any primer so this is the one I use as a base whenever I apply makeup on my face. And it works like a real primer. My makeup stays all day. I apply it in the morning, I’ll check in the mirror in the afternoon and my makeup still looks good. My foundation is still there so ...

• Myra VitaWhite Whitening Face Lotion
      my face looks smooth and flawless all day. This is definitely a good primer to makeup.

I noticed that it also keeps my skin soft, smooth and hydrated. My skin doesn’t feel dry anymore. It moisturizes my skin very well. It makes me feel like I have baby skin again. My skin becomes really soft. It feels new and fresh.

Although it moisturizes my skin well, I didn’t notice any changes on my skin tone. I think it’s not effective in

whitening the skin. It didn’t whiten me at all. Anyway, I’m not after its whitening effects in the first place. I just thought it’s good if it has whitening contents so I’ll get more benefits from it.

If you’re after this face lotion’s whitening effects, then I doubt you’ll get good effects from it but I recommend this if you just want a moisturizer or face lotion that moisturizes the skin well and will keep your skin soft and hydrated.

Myra VitaWhite Whitening Face Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115061495830130/k2311a0615/6.15.11