Review Stream  » Job  »
  • Review Stream is by far my favourite review site that I have come across
  • Once you have written your review it is sent to Review Stream where they read it and either accept it or reject it within 2 to 3 days, I found that mine just took 2 days
  • I think it is important that you should know that you cannot publish the review anywhere else, if you are caught, you will be chucked off the system
  • So, I really do think that Review Stream is the best 'get paid to review' service and is the perfect way to get a bit of extra pocket money

• by Simon North
      Review Stream is by far my favourite review site that I have come across. I came across it while trying to find ways of making money on the internet and the $1.

50 per review attracted me pretty easily.

I have had all of my reviews accepted so far and have recieved 3 full rates, something to note is the bulk rate, this currently stands at 30 cents,

which is still better than some sites, you’ll get this rate if the review is not in one of the top categories or isn’t good enough to be given the full rate.

There’s no signing up neccessary, just choose a nickname and fill in your name and Paypal email address (you need a paypal account to get paid) then when you have reached $50 you will be ...

• invited to transfer the funds from your account to Paypal.

A running total of your earnings are at the bottom of each of the review acceptance emails.

Once you have written your review it is sent to Review Stream where they read it and either accept it or reject it within 2 to 3 days, I found that mine just took 2 days.

I think it is

important that you should know that you cannot publish the review anywhere else, if you are caught, you will be chucked off the system.

I started writing for ciao a while back which paid me 12 cents (6p) for three reviews.

So, I really do think that Review Stream is the best ‘get paid to review’ service and is the perfect way to get a bit of extra pocket money.

Review Stream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 61404149570130/k2311a0414/4.14.07