Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • Anyway, my experience with this product is really satisfactory
  • First and foremost, this product is available in large bottle which cost around PhP300 (Philippine Peso) or US$8
  • At first, I don't like its unpleasant scent but later on I learned to get used to it
  • My final verdict, this is great for people who has problem with excessive oily skin

• by Lynn M. A.

I have been using Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser for quite some time now. This product is good for oily and acne prone skin. I may have used different brands over the years but I keep on coming back to this product.

I stopped using this for almost 6 months now since I can’t just buy it at the closest drugstore in

my place. I have to purchase it at a bigger store.

Anyway, my experience with this product is really satisfactory! First and foremost, this product is available in large bottle which cost around PhP300 (Philippine Peso) or US$8. By the way, there are other variants to choose from aside from Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser.

Just look over it at your nearest drugstore. This product is really good for people who have oily skin.

Usually, I use this in the morning and at night time before going to sleep. At first, I don’t like its unpleasant scent but later on I learned to get used to it.

This product does not have that foamy result when applied on the face just like ...

• Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser
      any soap. I can see its good result after washing my face.

My face is less oily. However, don’t overuse this product cause you might end up having flaky results like what happened to me in the past.

In addition, it is better to remove your make-up first before using this product. It is not effective in removing make-ups.

If you

feel like your so dry up after using this product, you can remedy it by applying a little moisturizer. This is not also effective in treating pimples.

It just thoroughly cleanses the skin and leaves it less oily.

My final verdict, this is great for people who has problem with excessive oily skin.

This is really effective but not good in addressing pimple problems.

Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115061495660130/k2311a0615/6.15.11