Clean & Clear Oil Control Film
  • I know for a fact that excessive oiliness may result to skin pimples or even acne

• by Lynn M. A.

Every individual has different skin type. There are people who has dry skin, normal skin, oily, sensitive and combination. My skin type falls under oily skin. I know for a fact that excessive oiliness may result to skin pimples or even acne.

I find ways to keep my skin healthy and pimple free. I also try to live a healthy lifestyle like exercising regularly and eating a balance diet. This will also improve skin condition.

Another thing, there are a lot of cosmetic products that can help minimize skin oiliness like soaps, powders, and more.

Now my review is on Clean & Clear Oil Control Film. This is a good item to have especially for my skin type.

Most of the times, I find my forehead, nose and chin as the most oily part of my face. I just don’t have the time to wash my face with my favorite ...

• facial soap especially when I am at work. So, having Clean & Clear Oil Control Film is really a blessing for me.

I can just use it anytime. Anyway, this product comes in a flimsy rectangular blue strip. It has that faint pleasant smell just like any of those Clean and Clear products.

One pack contains around 50 strips and costs more than 2 dollars. I use this whenever necessary. The strips can easily absorb

the oil.

Its light blue color will turn translucent especially when put on oily parts. I also like the fact that the strips are so durable. It does not tear off easily.

Another thing, this item comes very handy. I can just slip it in my purse or even in my pocket. This is good to bring when you travel.

I feel confident using Clear and Clean oil Control Film. I am shine-free in just a matter of seconds.

Clean & Clear Oil Control Film

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115061495610130/k2311a0615/6.15.11