Bio Oil for Stretch Marks  » Health  »
  • Stretch marks can be a big problem for some people, depending on where in the body they are located
  • I love this product and I believe I made a great decision buying it

• by serendipituous

Stretch marks can be a big problem for some people, depending on where in the body they are located. If they are in an area that gets exposed especially during the summer such as legs, arms, chest they can play a big role in someone’s confidence. But fortunately there is a solution.

Bio Oil is a product made of PurCellin Oil which has been proven to diminish stretch marks, scars, uneven tones and aging and dehydrated skin. I purchased this

product 4 days ago.

The instructions say to apply it twice daily and rub it on the skin. I have been using it 1-2 times a day.

I put the oil on my hands, spread it over my skin in the whole area where stretch marks appear and then rub hard in circular motions, till I can feel my skin warming up and taking in the oil. This takes only about 1 minutes a day.

So far I have seen ...

• my stretch marks become less apparent. The change is visible.

The grooves are not as deep and the whiteness is less visible. I love this product and I believe I made a great decision buying it.

A huge advantage of Bio Oil to other stretch mark lotions/crèmes is that it is really cheap. I bought a 2 fl oz.

bottle from Amazon in order to try if it works first and it cost only $6. 99.

On the other hand StriVectin,

currently recommended for stretch marks by many estheticians, costs $150 and many people complain it has no effect. I have tried everything, I have paid big money for famous products but I have seen no results prior to Bio Oil.

I plan on buying a bigger bottle when I have finished my 2 oz. trial bottle, because this stuff really works.

Finally unlike other stretch mark medications it smells very nice. It’s pleasant on the skin; it doesn’t cause a burning or tingling sensation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415061495600130/k2311a0615/6.15.11