2500HD Chevy Duramax
  • Really I am not sure I could list everything I love about this truck

• by G. Rogers
      I have owned and driven many trucks in my life; including, Ford’s, Chevy’s, and Dodge’s. And nothing compared to my Chevrolet pickups when it came to durability, style, comfort, or function.

This is my 3rd Chevy pickup, and I also owned a GMC Sierra as well.

I loved every one of them, but when I got this one I was able to say this

is my forever truck.

It met every expectation I had.

It is a crew cab so it has plenty of room for the family.

I love the power… for something so heavy it will sure put you back in your seat! When you are stopped on an incline and let off the brake and the truck moves forward… now that is torque! I am ...

• not sure there is any thing it won’t pull.

We have used it to haul other cars, and motorcycles.

Never once had a problem! I have driven the truck on the beach and it acted as though it was in its comfort zone.

The truck was made to work, and work it will! The interior is comfortable and functional.

Oh, and I cannot forget

the heated leather seats, the On-Star, and the instant economy function.

Really I am not sure I could list everything I love about this truck.

Did I mention… it is really a great looking truck too?! My one and only complaint would be the small tires that it comes with from the manufacturer, but those can be replaced!

By the way… My husband loves the truck too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91404149560130/k2311a0414/4.14.07