Hair Treats Lavender Hair Spa  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is one of the best things I've ever tried for my hair
  • I think that boosts up the spa effects on my hair
  • I really love this hair spa treatment from Watsons
  • This is definitely a good treatment for my hair
  • The moisturizing effect is just really amazing

• by may24

The hair is our crowning glory. Most of the time, it reflects what we are and how we care for ourselves. That’s why I really do anything to prevent my hair from damage whenever I get my hair styled at salons, I also do treatments to prevent damage and to care for it so it will look healthy.

when it comes to hair treatments, I recommend Watson’s Hair Treats Hair Spa. It is one of the best things I’ve ever

tried for my hair. Watsons is a nationwide store and they carry the Hair Treats brand. This product is really a treat for our own hair. It is not expensive but it works like most expensive hair treatments creams. It costs only 72 pesos. It’s less than $2.

It’s just easy to use. After shampooing, apply this onto hair and leave it for 15 minutes or more. I usually cover my hair with plastic and a hot towel . I think that boosts up the spa effects on my hair. Then after rinsing, instant softness and smoothness! Like I just had a hair spa at the salon! When used with a good straightening iron, the hair becomes soft, straight, and shiny! Like I just had a rebond. I use this once a week so it maintains my hair’s healthy look. I really love this hair spa treatment from Watsons.

Now you can do your own hair spa treatment at home. I was ...

• Hair Treats Lavender Hair Spa
      surprised when my friend told me she uses this and her hair becomes instantly soft and smooth. I was like “hey I use this too!”. This is definitely a good treatment for my hair.

If your hair tends to be frizzy and dry, use this and your hair will instantly feel hydrated and healthy. This definitely takes good care of my hair that’s why I don’t have frizzy ends. I feel really good because of this.

This is an instant repair, care,

and protection for any hair type. Whether you rebonded your hair, permed, or colored, this really takes good care of your hair. Makes it soft and smooth so hair looks healthy. If your hair is already damaged, use this regularly and it really helps to revive hair’s health. I chose the Lavender, there are also other different scents you can choose from. Mine has a nice lavender scent but it doesn’t stay on hair. The moisturizing effect is just really amazing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115061495580130/k2311a0615/6.15.11