Clean & Clear Anti-Blackhead Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • Since it was said to be effective in just 3 days of application I thought of giving it a try
  • I had tried other products of Clean and Clear which were quite nice, but I wouldn’t recommend this one

• by Swati

Humidity causes my face to get a lot of blackheads in the T-zone of the face. That is mostly my nose and chin is affected by black and white heads which are very difficult to get rid of.

I stumbled across Clean and Clear ant-blackhead scrub and bought it to give it a try.

It comes in a tube pack which is quite handy and can be easily carried in

the purse.

The scrub has a very mild smell which is pleasant.

It contains small granules that are small blue beads that are the main essence of scrub.

But the beads are not quite effective in exfoliation of the skin since they are either don’t melt away easily and stick to the skin or they are way too mild to get washed away.

Since it was said to be ...

• effective in just 3 days of application I thought of giving it a try.

The scrub is quite gentle; in fact it is too gentle that it was more like a face wash rather than a scrub.

The granules that it has are too delicate to act as scrub and there weren’t any visible effects on my blackhead even after one week of application.

Moreover the scrub is quite greasy and

difficult to get rid of and requires to be washed with lots of water to get it off the face.

I had tried other products of Clean and Clear which were quite nice, but I wouldn’t recommend this one.

The only good thing about this is that it doesn’t have any side effects so I can use it as a face wash but it is not effective as a black head remover.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114061495500230/k2311a0614/6.14.11