York Weight Gain Shake  » Health  »
  • I decided to give this weight gain shake a try a couple of months ago and to my amazement is actually works
  • There is over 500 calories in every glass and they recommend you drink three glasses a day, i can only manage two glasses a day though
  • I paid about $30 - $55 for X6 tubs and im sure this is available at lots of places online

• by Kate
      I decided to give this weight gain shake a try a couple of months ago and to my amazement is actually works!

I have gained about 10 pounds so far and this is steadily increasing. This is great for body builders too aswell as people who are looking to

gain weight.

There is over 500 calories in every glass and they recommend you drink three glasses a day, i can only manage two glasses a day though.

This York weight gain formula comes in a large black tub and one tub lasts me a little under a month,

• its a powder that you add to milk to form a shake and i add 4 tsps to half a pint of full fat milk.

The taste is realy pleasant, it comes in 3 flavours - chocolate, vanilla and strawberry.

Each glass is packed full of vitamins and minerals

so not only does it help you gain some extra pounds its really good for you.

I paid about $30 - $55 for X6 tubs and im sure this is available at lots of places online.

I would highly recommend this product as it has helped me gain weight and has given me a lot more energy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341404149520130/k2311a0414/4.14.07