Nexxus Sublime Volume Luscious Bodifying Conditioner 13.5 oz  » Health  »
  • I have had a problem with thinning hair since I turned forty, and it doesn’t seem to be getting and better
  • When I was looking for a good volumizing conditioner, I decided to try theirs
  • I like the little tubes of conditioner that come with Clairol hair color kits, but they are not the best for volume
  • I will be honest and say that I have used the matching volume shampoo by Nexxus, and I did not think it was the best I had ever used
  • I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a good conditioner for fine and thinning hair

• by reviewabit

I have had a problem with thinning hair since I turned forty, and it doesn’t seem to be getting and better. I have tried everything I can find, and sometimes I end up wasting a lot of money on products that don’t help. Fortunately, sometimes I come across one that works really well. I have always liked Nexxus products, and started using some of them back in my early twenties.

When I was looking for a good volumizing conditioner, I decided to try theirs. It seems to be easier to find a shampoo that can volumize, but finding a conditioner that does while still adding enough moisture and condition to your hair can be a challenge. I like the little tubes of conditioner that come with Clairol hair color kits, but

they are not the best for volume.

I alternate them with this conditioner quite often. The Sublime volume conditioner is a product that works and keeps working long after the washing of your hair is over. I use a volumizing shampoo with mine, and then leave the conditioner in for about three minutes, as the bottle suggests.

After rinsing it out, it almost feels like my hair has been “plumped up” with moisture. After adding some root lifting spray and blow drying it, you wouldn’t even know I had a thinning problem. Unlike a lot of extra-body products, this one keeps working.

Hours later, I do not find my hair falling flat or looking greasy or stiff. I don’t need to use as much mousse or ...

• hair spray with this product. This is important, because the more products I have on my hair, the more it weighs, and the more it weighs, the faster it will collapse in the Southern summer heat.

Sometimes what starts out as a nice fluffy style ends up collapsing completely and even respraying or restyling without washing does not help. Besides being a great volumizer, this conditioner also feels great and smells great. It leaves your hair feeling silky and soft, and “fluffy.

” The gentle scent will stay with you for an hour or so, but will not hang around long enough to interfere with your colognes. I have found that when I use this conditioner regularly, my hair looks healthier and shinier. Part of that may be

because I am not using as many other products that dull it or weigh it down.

For the price you pay for the product, your investment is well returned. I will be honest and say that I have used the matching volume shampoo by Nexxus, and I did not think it was the best I had ever used. It was good, but I have used better.

The conditioner, however, remains one of the best I have tried. I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a good conditioner for fine and thinning hair. You don’t have to sacrifice conditioning your hair because you think all conditioners will cause it to be flatter and have less volume.

Someone figured out how you can have your cake and eat it too. Thanks, Nexxus.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414061495140230/k2311a0614/6.14.11