Quilted Northern Soft & Strong Bath Tissue  » Housewares  »
  • I love the fact that they are sold in the large package because they are a lot cheaper than purchasing them in smaller packages
  • It's a bit more expensive that a few other brands but when it comes to tissue I'm looking for the best quality available and after trying several I have found out that this is one of the best
  • I can say from experience that it lasts almost three times longer than others that I have used which is amazing in my opinion
  • I believe that this helps out a lot to add strength to it
  • I would highly recommend Quilted Northern to anybody that hasn't already given it a try

• by John

This stuff is perfect I love using it. When I buy it I usually purchase the package that contains 12. I love the fact that they are sold in the large package because they are a lot cheaper than purchasing them in smaller packages. The package that it’s sold in is perfect. After opening the package it stays in place around the rest of the rolls so it makes storage and keeping up with them a lot easier. Depending on where I purchase it I pay around 6 dollars for it. It’s a bit more expensive that a few other brands but when it comes to tissue I’m looking for the best quality available and after trying several I have found out that this is one of the best. I usually purchase it from Wal-Mart but it’s sold at several other stores also.

They are designed with double rolls. I don’t know

how true it is but according to the package one roll is the equivalent of two of other regular rolls. I have used it for some time and it does seem like it’s very close to it. The rolls are very thick and they are so much bigger than other brands. I have tried a lot of other brands and I hate it when I buy some that’s not tight on the roll which usually means that there is only a small amount. I really love the size of it. When I use them I usually put it on a tissue holder so I love them because I don’t have to change them very often. I can say from experience that it lasts almost three times longer than others that I have used which is amazing in my opinion.

Another thing that I love about it is that it has a very fluffy feel ...

• to it. Although it’s soft it’s not feathery unlike others out there. It’s also very thick. When feeling it in the hand it feels so soft and thick that in some ways it doesn’t even seem like tissue. When using it it does not require a lot because of the thickness. It certainly does not come apart when using it which is certainly something that I can appreciate. It’s also designed with a quilted look to it. I believe that this helps out a lot to add strength to it. They also work work for cleaning up spills. If I have a spill and I am out of paper towels these are a perfect replacement. It soaks up liquid very well and it holds it inside without dripping which is wonderful.

Another thing that I love about them is that they flush very well. After putting them into the toilet

in a way they seem to thin out and this certainly helps out a lot when flushing them. I have used several others that have caused problems with stopping up my septic system so this is another really good reason why I choose to go with these on a regular basis. I have a private septic system so I certainly try to do everything that I can to avoid problems with it.

They really do come in handy and they get the job done. Like I said earlier it’s a bit more expensive than others but I believe it’s well worth it because it lasts a lot longer and it’s a lot better quality. I don’t believe you can go wrong with it. I don’t have any complaints about it. They are very effective which is perfect in my opinion. I would highly recommend Quilted Northern to anybody that hasn’t already given it a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314061494750130/k2311a0614/6.14.11