Sparkle Thirst Pockets Paper Towels  » Housewares  »
  • I really love them because I can find them easily and I don't have to do a lot of looking around for them
  • It's amazing because I'm able to soak up nearly as much liquid as I have been able to use with multiple others that I have used so this is most certainly something that I love about them
  • I am repeatedly impressed with how much liquid it holds
  • When I wipe up something and carry it to the trash can it does drip all over the floor which is a bit more convenient
  • I believe that the price of them is fairly reasonable

• by John

We go through a lot of paper towels in my house because everyone is usually making a huge mess. I have been using these for some time and they work fairly good. They are sold at a lot of retail stores. I have purchased them from K-Mart, Wal-Mart and Fred’s Dollar Store. I really love them because I can find them easily and I don’t have to do a lot of looking around for them. Whenever I buy them I purchase the large package that contains 8. I would say that I pay somewhere around 6 dollars for them each time I purchase them. The price of course varies depending on which store I get them from.

Each individual towel works very well. They have so many different uses and I can use them to wipe or dry almost anything up. I really love them because they hold a lot of

liquid. It’s amazing because I’m able to soak up nearly as much liquid as I have been able to use with multiple others that I have used so this is most certainly something that I love about them. I am repeatedly impressed with how much liquid it holds. Another thing that I love about them is that they hold the liquid inside well after using them. When I wipe up something and carry it to the trash can it does drip all over the floor which is a bit more convenient.

There is a rugged type of texture on them also which helps out a lot also when I’m using them. I use them a lot for scrubbing. For example if I have some food stuck onto my counter it works very well for scrubbing it away so I’m glad that I can easily use these and throw them away instead of having ...

• to use my dish towel. They work very well when wet. I wet them and use them like a cloth to wipe my counters and appliances and they work very well. I have even used them on several occasions for drying up liquid from carpet and they stay intact. One thing that I love about them is that they don’t leave any lent or particles behind after using them. I have used several that do this so I have to say that this is certainly something that I’m amazed by.

These things are also very strong and durable. They are two ply. They are certainly a lot stronger than I expected them to be. Even if they are very wet these things do not come apart. I have been using them for quite some time and I very rarely have had any of them come apart which is certainly impressive in

my opinion. There are a total of 56 sheets on each roll. I have used some that have more per roll but I believe that’s quite a bit for each roll. They work well with my holder. They don’t unravel easily so I can easily pull one of them off without much of a hassle.

I would certainly suggest them to anybody that’s looking for a good quality paper towel. If you are someone like me that has a lot of spills and messes to clean up on a regular basis I believe these are a must have. I believe that the price of them is fairly reasonable. I do a lot of shopping around and it’s quite difficult to find a better brand at this price. I first tried them a few months ago and I have to say that they have certainly far exceeded my expectations when it comes to performance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314061494740130/k2311a0614/6.14.11