MainStays Bean Bag Chair  » Housewares  »
  • I love it because since I purchased it I'm able to have a comfortable seat on the floor almost anywhere
  • At the time of purchase I paid 15 dollars for it but I'm sure that the price has since changed
  • There were other colors available but I decided to go with the black because it matches well with any room
  • One thing that I really love about it is that it's light weight
  • I would highly recommend it to anybody that's in the market for one

• by John

I first purchased this thing a few years ago. I love it because since I purchased it I’m able to have a comfortable seat on the floor almost anywhere. It’s sold at Wal-Mart. I have not found this particular one at any other store in my area other than Wal-Mart. At the time of purchase I paid 15 dollars for it but I’m sure that the price has since changed. I have not checked with them since I purchased it so I’m unaware if they still carry them or not.

The one that I purchased is black. There were other colors available but I decided to go with the black because it matches well with any room. I don’t just use it in one room so this has been something that has been very beneficial. It’s well made. The outer material that it’s made out of feel very smooth and it’s comfortable. The

threads on each corner are very tightly wooven in and I have not had any issues with the threads come out so far. The entire thing is still in good shape although I’ve owned it for a few years now. There are no holes or cuts in it so far so I’m very proud of that. Hopefully it lasts for a lot longer.

When it’s flattened out I would say that it’s about 4 feet wide. I love the width and size of it. It works well when sitting on it but I can also partially lay on it which is wonderful also. It’s also capable of support two small people sitting on both sides which is also very beneficial. One slight downside that I see about the size is that it’s quite difficult when it comes to storage. Whenever I want to get it out of the floor I’m unable to store it in ...

• any of my closets so I usually just have to put it in the corner of the room until I choose to use it again. One thing that I really love about it is that it’s light weight. I love being able to easily carry it from one room to another.

When sitting in this thing it provides a really nice and comfortable seat. It’s very soft but it’s also firm when sitting in it. After sitting on this thing it wraps around the body to form the shape of the body which is wonderful. I love the way that it wraps around the body because it’s not only comfortable but it also provides a lot of support when sitting in it. I can say that it provides a really good experience when sitting in it. If there was one small complaint that I would have about it I would say that it’s the fact that

it makes somewhat of a squeaking noise when moving around in it. It’s not a loud squeak but it’s just something that I wanted to note. I have noticed that it seems to work a lot better when it’s on carpet instead of tile or hardwood. When I use it on my hardwood floors it tends to squeak and slide around on the floor somewhat.

Overall, I have to say that I’m very satisfied with it. It’s very durable and it has held up so I’m glad that I decided to purchase it. I have owned several bean bags and this one has lasted a lot longer than most of the others that I have purchased. I believe that it was a wonderful buy considering that it has held up for so long and that I only paid 15 dollars for it. I would highly recommend it to anybody that’s in the market for one.

Helen Cumerlato says :

re : I love it because since I purchased it I’m able to have a comfortable seat on the floor almost anywhere
    Beans in bag have settled no beans on the back.. Brought bag of refill beans.. Unable to open zipper.. Walmart unable to help…

Marg says :

If the zipper’s stuck, I would suggest that you use pliers to catch the zipper to get it unstuck. If all else fails you should probably just take it back to Wal-Mart to have it exchanged.

Helen Cumerlato says :

Have used plyers, several times… Didn’t work… Tried to return to Walmart refused… Had bought in April, but was first time I needed to replace beans.. Also told only used every 2 weekends for special needs child… Manager said can’t help us…. Quote - “These zippers are not supposed to be opened….

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314061494730130/k2311a0614/6.14.11