Should Donald Trump Run for President
  • I love watching him answer questions about what he is worth and he just says a lot without giving any proof of exactly how much
  • I believe that he is a wonderful businessman
  • I was somewhat proud that Obama released it to try and shut him up but he continues to make news appearances for absolutely no reason at all in my opinion
  • Other than being a really good business person the only other thing that I like about him is his hair and that's because it looks so funny and unusual

• by John

Donald Trump is a real estate developer. He has a lot of buildings throughout the country that were both built and named after him. Although he won’t say exactly what he’s worth most people assume that it’s a lot. I love watching him answer questions about what he is worth and he just says a lot without giving any proof of exactly how much. I really do admire the work that he has done and the ways that he has worked towards living the american dream. I believe that he is a wonderful businessman. As a person I really don’t have a very good opinion of him.

One thing that I really hate about him is that he seems to love attention. It really does seem as if everything that he does is just to make money. The media has

covered him a lot and I don’t understand why they do so. He doesn’t do anything on a national level that affects people so I don’t believe he should be covered at all. Whenever he’s on the TV screen I usually just turn to something else.

Another thing that I really didn’t like was when he came out and questioned whether Obama was born in the United States. He pressured the president into releasing his full birth certificate which I believe was not necessary. He continued on and on for weeks about it until the Obama finally released his full birth certificate. I was somewhat proud that Obama released it to try and shut him up but he continues to make news appearances for absolutely no reason at all in my opinion.

He also announced that he was still considering a run for president.

• I certainly don’t believe he should be president. He wants to run for the Republican nomination but I certainly don’t believe he should do it. He has changed his positions a lot through the years and according to reports that I recently read he has supported a lot of Democrats. He has also come out and said that he would just tell China to stop manipulating their currency. Hello Donald but don’t you think that if someone was able to just tell another country to change their policies for the benefit of the US that it would have already been done already. I have listened to a lot of his positions on policy and most of them are far outside of anything that’s capable of happening. I really feel like this guy is just trying to do whatever he
        can to stay relevant. He has on several occasions come out and said that he feels that he is able to relate to the tea party. I certainly don’t believe he’s able to relate to any regular person. He is just someone with a lot of money that really does understand what it’s like to work for a living.

I really don’t know what to make of Donald Trump because he’s very inconsistent and I truly feel like he does whatever he has to in order to stay in the news. He has made a lot of incorrect and harsh statements about Obama and others and I believe that he just divides the country to advance himself. Other than being a really good business person the only other thing that I like about him is his hair and that’s because it looks so funny and unusual.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3614061494700130/k2311a0614/6.14.11