Norpro Rotary Egg Beater  » Housewares  »
  • When I purchased it I paid 15 dollars plus shipping for it
  • It took about 3 days for it to ship which I believe was fairly quick
  • It's about 1.5 inches thick which is somewhat short in my opinion
  • The spin knob is located on the side but I really love the design of it because it's designed in a way where it can be switched from the left or the right side
  • Overall, I have to say that I have had a great experience using them

• by John

I dont use egg beaters a lot but when I do I always like for them to work properly and to assist with making perfect eggs. These things are wonderful. I really love the nice concept. They are so much better and easier to use than others that I own. I purchased it from Amazon.com a few months ago. When I purchased it I paid 15 dollars plus shipping for it. It took about 3 days for it to ship which I believe was fairly quick. Once I received it all I had to do was simply remove it from the box and start using it. I didn’t have to put anything together which was wonderful.

My most favorite thing about them is the fact that there is a twist

knob on the side that allows me to turn the beaters without having to move the entire thing. This is wonderful. It not only helps to eliminate a lot of hassle but it also saves me a lot of time when beating eggs. This thing beats eggs perfectly to provide really nice consistent eggs.

It’s also very well made. The entire thing is a total of 12 inches long. It’s fairly long but it’s easy to control and operate. The entire thing is made with steel and it’s fairly heavy so it has a really nice and solid feel to it. There is a handle at the top which allows you to steady the beater while mixing. I believe that the handle could be a bit wider to provide ...

• a little more comfort. It’s about 1.5 inches thick which is somewhat short in my opinion. The knob on the side spins very well. It’s very smooth when twisting and it does not require a lot of strength. The spin knob is located on the side but I really love the design of it because it’s designed in a way where it can be switched from the left or the right side. I am right handed but I believe that this is wonderful because anyone should be able to easily use this thing.

Both beater attachments were included with it. They are very narrow. They are easy to remove by simply pulling them out and pushing them in so I don’t believe that could have been much easier. I have

also used other attachments that I own on it and the fit it very nice and perfectly. They are the same type of attachments that are used on regular blenders so I didn’t have a problem.

Another thing that I love about it is that it’s very easy to clean. After I’m done using them all I have to do is simply wash them off because no food sticks to them which is certainly something that I love about them.

Overall, I have to say that I have had a great experience using them. They have worked wonderfully and I have not had any problems with them. They work well when mixing eggs but I have also using them to mix other foods and they work just as well. I would highly recommend them to anybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314061494630130/k2311a0614/6.14.11