Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • It has a flip open lid which I believe is wonderful
  • Once I open it I love the fact that I don't have to try to keep up with a top because it's attached directly to the bottle
  • One somewhat small issue that I have noticed with the lid is that sometimes excess lotion tends to accumulate under the lid which sometimes dries up and causes problems with it closing
  • After applying it this stuff makes my skin look a lot shinier and brighter and I have not noticed this with any others that I have used and I have used a lot
  • If you are in the market for some good quality lotion I would highly recommend it

• by John

Being someone with dry skin I usually have problems find a lotion that works to moisten my skin well. I started using this about a year ago and it works very well. I have tried several other brands but I have to say that it has by far exceeded the performance of most others. I usually purchase it from Wal-Mart and I pay between 5 and 7 dollars depending on where I purchase it from. It’s also available at several retail stores and it’s easy to find. Vaseline is a very well known brand and one great thing about that is that I’m able to easily find it when I need it.

When I purchase it I buy it in the 11 oz bottle. The

bottle contains a lot and I don’t have to replace it as regularly as others that I have used which is wonderful. It has a flip open lid which I believe is wonderful. Once I open it I love the fact that I don’t have to try to keep up with a top because it’s attached directly to the bottle. One somewhat small issue that I have noticed with the lid is that sometimes excess lotion tends to accumulate under the lid which sometimes dries up and causes problems with it closing. It’s not anything major but I just wanted to mention it. The bottle is very narrow and long. It’s also fairly thin so I can grasp and squeeze it easily.

This stuff ...

• is also very thick and I love the way that it applies to the skin. It doesn’t take a lot of rubbing to rub it in because of the thickness. Once it’s applied it creates a very smooth soft feeling on the skin which is wonderful. Before I started using it I had a lot of very dry areas on my skin and within a few weeks I started to notice a lot of improvements so that’s something that I was very proud of. After applying it this stuff makes my skin look a lot shinier and brighter and I have not noticed this with any others that I have used and I have used a lot.

After use it also leaves behind a really good smell

which I look at as being an added bonus. The smell is amazing. After putting it on people that I have been around have commented on how good it smells so I believe it’s wonderful. If I put it on early in the day the smell lasts throughout the day which is wonderful.

Overall, I certainly have to say that it’s one of the best that I have used. It doesn’t take a lot of this stuff to grease the skin and that helps out a lot to make it last longer. Since I initially tried it I have continued to use it because it has worked so well. If you are in the market for some good quality lotion I would highly recommend it.

Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114061494620130/k2311a0614/6.14.11