Duck Non-Adhesive Select Easy Shelf Liner  » Housewares  »
  • I purchased it from Wal-Mart about a year ago and at the time of purchase I paid 10 dollars for it
  • It was a bit more expensive than other similar products but it was recommended to me by a friend so I decided to purchase this particular one
  • I would recommend just using a regular pair of scissors to cut it because I didn't run into any problems when using them
  • The entire thing has holes throughout it which I believe is wonderful
  • I have also noticed that it helps a lot when placing light moist dishes on it because it helps out a lot with the drying process

• by John

I was looking for something to line my cabinets with to place my dishes on so that I didn’t place them directly into the cabinet. I purchased this shelf liner and it works perfectly. It was easy to install and it has certainly helped out a lot. I purchased it from Wal-Mart about a year ago and at the time of purchase I paid 10 dollars for it. It was a bit more expensive than other similar products but it was recommended to me by a friend so I decided to purchase this particular one.

It came in a roll that was 20 square feet long. This was enough to cover my entire kitchen cabinets and I even had some left over which was wonderful. The installation was very simple and basic. I only

had to cut it when changing from one cabinet area to another. It’s a total of 12 inches wide and it fit the width of my cabinets perfectly which was wonderful. Initially I expected it to be fairly difficult to cut this stuff but it was fairly easy to do. It slices apart very easily. I would recommend just using a regular pair of scissors to cut it because I didn’t run into any problems when using them.

I have had it installed for about a year now and it’s still holding well. It’s very durable and heavy so it doesn’t easily move around at all. I was a bit skeptical of buying it initially because there was nothing to secure it to the cabinet but I have since found out that it wasn’t ...

• necessary due to the weight of this thing. When I place dishes on it it’s like placing dishes directly into the cabinet because I’m not able to notice any difference. It’s made out of rubbery like material and it’s very thick and strong.

I have placed a lot of heavy dishes including pots and pans on it and it doesn’t show any type of wear whatsoever. The rubber material that it’s made out of resists debris very well. I have removed them from my cabinet a few times to clean them. I usually just rinse them off because they are fully resistant and nothing sticks to it.

When putting dishes onto this thing it works perfectly. The surface is somewhat rugged so it holds dishes perfectly into place without any problems with them

sliding around. The entire thing has holes throughout it which I believe is wonderful. It’s sort of like a ventilation system in my opinion and it helps out a lot to maintain the freshness of dishes. I have also noticed that it helps a lot when placing light moist dishes on it because it helps out a lot with the drying process.

I have really enjoyed this thing. I have used adhesiver shelf liners before and I have to say that this is the one that I would prefer. The installation was hassle free and it holds up a lot longer. It has been a great addition to my cabinets. It’s very durable and it does exactly what it’s supposed to. I would highly recommend it to anybody that’s in the market for one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314061494610130/k2311a0614/6.14.11