Whipro baby nappy pads  » Baby care  »
  • I used the Whipro baby nappy pads for a few months for daily use and I felt it is really good

• by penu
      Whipro is a very big company, which produces many products related to babies. I have tried many of their products and all of them have been good in usage. So

I tried the whipro baby nappy pads for my second baby. Instead of putting him in diaper always I though of using some nappy pads which are easy to manage with ...

• and even our baby will feel free without getting wet. I used the Whipro baby nappy pads for a few months for daily use and I felt it is really good.
        These pads are good in quality and good in absorbing capacity. The material used to make these pads is of good quality by using which my baby did not have any rashes.

Whipro baby nappy pads
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541404149460130/k2311a0414/4.14.07