Wilton Avanti Everglide 12 Cup Muffin Pan
  • I own quite a few of these but this one is by far the best one that I have used
  • I believe it's a must have for anybody that makes muffins a lot
  • At the time I purchased it I paid around 10 dollars for it
  • I was glad that I found it at such a really good price
  • If you are in the market for one I would highly recommend it to anybody

• by John

I am someone that makes muffins on a regular basis and this pan really comes in handy. I own quite a few of these but this one is by far the best one that I have used. I believe it’s a must have for anybody that makes muffins a lot. It’s not only cooks well but it’s easy to clean which is certainly something that I can appreciate about it. I purchased it about a year ago from Wal-Mart. At the time I purchased it I paid around 10 dollars for it. I was glad that I found it at such a really good price. Overall, it’s fairly large. It has a total of 12 cups on it so I believe it’s worth the money.

The entire thing is very well constructed. It’s made out of very thick

smooth metal material which appears to be quite durable. There are handles attached on both side. The handles are about half an inch wide. They are a lot wider than the handles on some of the others that I own. One thing that I believed would have been an improvement to the handles is if they were cool to the touch. Whenever I need to grasp it when it hot I need to use a cloth but I don’t believe it’s a big issue. It’s also very light weight and easy to handle. When I’m carrying it with the muffins on the inside it seems as if I’m only carrying the weight of the muffins which is wonderful.

When it comes to cleaning it’s a breeze. The metal that it’s made with is coated well. Nothing sticks ...

• to this thing. I love the fact that it’s so easy to clean because I know from experience that it can be a hassle when trying to scrub each slot when there is stuck on food. Since I started using it I have only needed to use a towel to clean it which is wonderful in my opinion. I have overcooked muffins before using it and I was amazed at the fact that the burnt material just easily pulled away. I am very impressed with it.

When making muffins this thing works perfectly. Muffins rise very fast when using it and unlike others that I have used I have not had any problems with it cooking certain muffins more than others which is certainly something that I can appreciate. Another thing that I love about the design of it

is that there is a outer lining around all of the muffin cups. I believe that this is a wonderful addition. This helps out a lot to prevent muffin mix from dripping outside of the pan while cooking and carrying it so this is certainly something that I can appreciate.

Overall, I have been very satisfied with it and I’m glad I purchased it. It’s still in really good condition. It’s still in nearly the same condition as it was in when I initially purchased it. It still has a nice smooth look. There are no food or grease stains whatsoever on it. I have used several that accumulate stains over time so this has been something that I have been proud. If you are in the market for one I would highly recommend it to anybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314061494530130/k2311a0614/6.14.11