Whipro baby moisturisers  » Baby care  »
  • I have used it for my both the children and I think all the mothers must have it to better take care of their little babies
  • I highly recommend this product for all the mothers

• by penu
      The Whipro baby moisturisers come in a very cute and attractive container. This moisturiser is specially made for babies so naturally it is very much safe for their delicate and soft

skin. Even the babies loose their natural moisturisers and they need a lot of protection. The babies who are around 8 -9 months old, such babies try to walk and they ...

• move around the whole house, so such babies need the protection to their skin. It maintains the moisture content for babies and is very safe too. I have used it
        for my both the children and I think all the mothers must have it to better take care of their little babies. I highly recommend this product for all the mothers.

Whipro baby moisturisers
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541404149451230/k2311a0414/4.14.07