Degree Invisible Stick Men’s Deodorant  » Health  »
  • I don't have a problem with paying a little bit more for it because it does it's job
  • I love the bottle that it's sold in because it's a lot easier to use that most others
  • One thing that I really love about it is the fact that it's invisible
  • It's not an artificial smell and it smells very natural which is why I like it
  • If you are looking for the perfect Deodorant I would highly recommend it

• by John

I have tried many types of deodorants but a lot of them did not work as well as I would have expected. This is the only one that I use because it works perfectly. I have been using it for years now and it’s been wonderful. I have purchased it at several stores including Wal-Mart. I don’t know of many stores that don’t have it so this is certainly something that I appreciate about it because I’m able to easily find it without having to go far. When I purchase it, it’s usually the most expensive type in the store. I usually pay 2-3 dollars for it depending on which store I purchase it from.

I don’t have a problem with paying a little bit more for it because it does it’s job.

It’s sold in several different bottle sizes but I usually purchase the 2.7 oz. I love the bottle that it’s sold in because it’s a lot easier to use that most others. The twist nozzle at the bottom of the bottle is the entire length of the bottle unlike others that are just a small circle. This is so much easier to use because it’s a lot bigger and it twists around nice and smoothly without having to turn it nearly as much.

One thing that I really love about it is the fact that it’s invisible. I have used several ...

• that are supposed to be invisible but they are not but I can say that this stuff doesn’t show at all after it’s applied. It’s completely clear which is amazing. Once it’s on I’m barely able to tell it’s there. I love the fact that it doesn’t leave any white marks on my shirts. This really is beneficial especially when I’m wearing dark colored shirts.

It also glides on very smoothly. After putting it into place it provides a very nice dry feel so almost instantly I’m able to tell that it’s going to work. Once it’s applied it also adds a really nice fresh scent. It’s not an artificial smell and it smells

very natural which is why I like it.

After putting this stuff on it lasts the entire day. I have used several brands but I don’t know of another that holds up so well throughout the day. When I put it on in the morning it continues to last until late in the day which is certainly something that I can appreciate. I have not had any issues with freshness after putting it on.

Overall, I really love this stuff because it does it’s job. I have had a great experience using it and it’s top of the line in my opinion when it comes to deodorant. If you are looking for the perfect Deodorant I would highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414061494460130/k2311a0614/6.14.11