ArmorAll Glass Wipes  » Cars  »
  • One thing that I love about them is the container that they are sold in
  • After I'm done cleaning with them I see a lot of dirt on them so I know they are working well
  • It seems as if the build up just sticks to them which is amazing
  • I believe that this is due to the fact that they are so thick
  • I would highly recommend these things to anybody that's looking for an easy way to clean windows

• by John

I use these to clean my car windows and they are perfect. I can certainly say that they are a lot easier than spraying window cleaner and then having to use a different cloth to wipe with. Since I started using these things it has nearly cut in half the amount of time that I need to clean my car windows. I started using them about a year ago and they have been wonderful so they have become a necessity for my car. I usually purchase them from Wal-Mart. They are fairly

cheap in my opinion. I usually pay 2-3 dollars per container for them.

One thing that I love about them is the container that they are sold in. They pull out of the container through a small opening. These things are preserved well in the container. I love the convenient access. The top opens by simply sliding my finger underneath and pulling. Whenever I’m using a wipe all I have to do is simply pull to get another so I don’t believe it could be much better. I have not had any problems with them drying out and it holds the moisture very well even after long periods of opening the container.

When it comes to cleaning windows these things are perfect. After cleaning with them I always get squeaky clean windows. These things are very thick. They attract dirt and debris very well. After I’m done cleaning with them I see a lot of dirt on them so I know they are working well. It seems as if the build up just sticks to them which is amazing. One wipe really does ...

• ArmorAll Glass Wipes
      go a long way. I believe that this is due to the fact that they are so thick. They hold a lot of moisture inside and this is very beneficial. It usually takes about three of them to clean my entire car windows so I believe that’s impressive.

I certainly have to say that I prefer using these over most other methods that I have previously used to clean windows with. Since I started using them I don’t have to be concerned about lent being left behind which is wonderful. I have used

several cloths that have caused this problem but I have never experienced that since I started using these.

I would highly recommend these things to anybody that’s looking for an easy way to clean windows. These things are very wide so I’m able to cover a lot of space at once when using them. They are about 8 inches long and 8 inches wide. They have been a wonderful addition to my car cleaning products. I have been using them quite regularly since I initially tried them and I have no complaints whatsoever about these things.

Tammy C Newton says :

re : I would highly recommend these things to anybody that’s looking for an easy way to clean windows
awesome product with no streaking and just the right thickness so they don’t rip.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 914061494410130/k2311a0614/6.14.11