Bose Wave Music System  » Electronics  »
  • I love the fact that I am able to get great sound quality without having to pay a lot
  • At the time of purchase I paid 100 dollars for it which I believe was a good price
  • I believe I made a great purchase and I'm glad I decided to buy it
  • Although this doesn't matter much when listening to music I really love the nice look of this thing
  • I would highly recommend it to anybody that's looking for a top of the line music system

• by John

I really enjoy using this thing. I love the fact that I am able to get great sound quality without having to pay a lot. I purchased it used off of Ebay. At the time of purchase I paid 100 dollars for it which I believe was a good price. If you decide to purchase it new of course you would be paying a bit more. I believe I made a great purchase and I’m glad I decided to buy it.

Although this doesn’t matter much when listening to music I really love the nice look of this thing. The one that I have has a platinum finish. It looks wonderful and it has been a great addition to my room.

The sound quality on this

thing is truly amazing. I was a bit skeptical of it when I was told by someone how well it worked considering that it’s so small. When I first used it I was amazed. It truly does seem as if it has surround sound. The sound is very clear and when listening to a song with this thing it sounds a lot better than when listening to the same song on other stereos that I have used.

Another thing that I love about it is the fact that it was so easy to connect. When I initially received it all I had to do was simply plug it into the wall. Of course external speakers can be connected but the speakers are built internally ...

• into it. I am so glad that I am able to get really good sound quality without the hassle of a lot of wires. It’s not very large and I have it sitting on a small table so I love the fact that it doesn’t take up much space. I also enjoy being able to move it from room to room because of the nice compact size. It’s fairly small but the sound quality is wonderful and I can say after using it for some time that it sounds like it’s a lot bigger.

It’s very easy to operate. It has a LED screen at the front which is wonderful. It shows up perfectly when it’s dim which is very convenient in my opinion.

It

works very well with many different types of CDs. I have not had any problems playing any CDs on it. It supports mp3 CDs also which is certainly something that I can appreciate because I own many MP3 CDs. I also love the design of the CD tray. When putting a CD in all I have to do is put the tip in because it pulls it the rest of the way in which is convenient.

I have had a wonderful experience using this thing. It has far exceeded my expectations. I was told that it was a great device but I didn’t know that it worked so well. I would highly recommend it to anybody that’s looking for a top of the line music system.

Bose Wave Music System

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1614061494400130/k2311a0614/6.14.11