Simoniz Self Drying car Wash  » Cars  »
  • The main reason why I decided to give it a try was because it's advertised that it doesn't require drying
  • When it comes to washing cars it's perfect in my opinion
  • If you are using it for the first time I would recommend only about putting about a top full it
  • I love using it because it seems as if it does all of the work on it's own so I don't have to do nearly as much scrubbing as I've had to do with others that I have used
  • I believe it's a must have to anybody's car care kit

• by John

I am someone that probably washes my car too much so I’m always looking for ways to make cleaning it easier. I love using this to wash my car. The main reason why I decided to give it a try was because it’s advertised that it doesn’t require drying. I was a bit skeptical of how this would work but I have since found out that it works fairly well. I purchased it from O’Reilly’s Auto Parts in Columbus and at the time of purchase I paid 4 dollars for it. I believe it’s well worth the money. It’s sold in a 64 oz bottle so it not only works well but it lasts for a while so I’m glad I decided to give it a try.

I love the bottle that it’s sold

in. It has a screw off cap on the bottle. I can access and pour it quickly and easily so this is wonderful. It has a handle on the side which really comes in handy when pouring. It’s easy to grip and it helps out a lot to make sure that I’m pouring the correct amount necessary. This also makes storage a lot easier because I can put it almost anywhere without having to be concerned about it leaking or spilling out.

When it comes to washing cars it’s perfect in my opinion. When putting it in the bucket it creates a lot of really soapy bubbles. It doesn’t take a lot to get a lot of bubbles so that helps it last for a while. If you are using it ...

• for the first time I would recommend only about putting about a top full it. It seems as if it needs more but this is usually enough. It wipes away dirt build up very easily. I love using it because it seems as if it does all of the work on it’s own so I don’t have to do nearly as much scrubbing as I’ve had to do with others that I have used.

I was a bit skeptical of how the results would but since I wasn’t going to be drying my car after use. I have to say that I have been very satisfied with the results. It really does eliminate the need for drying. After using it it only took a few minutes for my car to dry. I was

amazed at how well it looked. It looked really nice and shiny and it had a really nice coat of shine over the entire thing. It provided a very beautiful look. I was so amazed at the fact that it didn’t leave any streaks behind since I didn’t try it.

Overall, I have to say that it’s wonderful. It’s very easy to use and it saves a lot of time. It would usually take me a long time to dry my car but I’m glad that I’m now able to get the same results without having to dry it at all. This is certainly one of the best car washing products that I have used. I believe it’s a must have to anybody’s car care kit. I would highly recommend it to anybody.

Neil Goodenough says :

re : When it comes to washing cars it’s perfect in my opinion
    I followed directions twice and cam out with same result. Spots over entire car

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 914061494390130/k2311a0614/6.14.11