UniFlame Portable Gas Grill  » Housewares  »
  • At the time of purchase I believe I paid around 20 dollars for it
  • I believe that the price was relatively cheap considering how well this thing works
  • It has held up very well since I bought it and I'm glad I decided to purchase it
  • It was already fully assembed when I purchased it which is certainly something that I love about it
  • I would highly recommend it to anybody that's in the market for one

• by John

This is a wonderful grill. This is one of the models that I use for tailgating and it works perfectly. I purchased it from Wal-Mart a few years ago. At the time of purchase I believe I paid around 20 dollars for it. I believe that the price was relatively cheap considering how well this thing works. It has held up very well since I bought it and I’m glad I decided to purchase it. When I first purchased it I was glad to find out that I didn’t have to put a lot together. It was already fully assembed when I purchased it which is certainly something that I love about it. It’s very light weight. It fits well into the cargo area of my truck and I love using it because I can carry it anywhere and start the grill.

When I purchased this I was

looking for something that was portable and easy to use and I believe I received that with this one. One thing that I really love about it is the design of the legs. There are two legs attached underneath it. The legs just fold out an in. They don’t have any type of latch which makes them a bit easier to use. Once the legs are up it has a very nice and sturdy feel. It can be used with the legs up or with the legs down. Both sides of it have cool handles attached to it. It’s very convenient to be able to pick the entirely thing up even when it’s hot so I believe it’s wonderful. The lid is perfect. When the lid is closed it is closed snugly. I can tell that the grill has a really tight fit because when ...

• cooking on it it doesn’t let a lot of heat seap out of it and I believe this helps a lot to preserve the heat when cooking.

It has a 207 square inch surface for cooking. It’s not large but it works very well for most things that I use it for when cooking. The surface is not considered to be non-stick but it cleans off very well. I use a grill brush to clean it and I’m usually able to clean away the stuck on foods without much of a hassle.

This thing cooks very well and it heats up quickly. When cooking the heat is always distributed even throughout the cooking surface. I really hate it when cooking and some areas are hotter than others so this most definitely is something that I can appreciate about it. There are four vents located at the front and I believe

that this is a wonderful location for them. The thermostat for adjusting the temperature is located on the right side of it. It has a twist nozzle. It has to be pressed downwards before adjusting and I love this because it helps to make sure that it isn’t changed without intentionally doing so.

Overall, I have to say that I love using it. It works very well. This thing cooks really good quality barbecue and I love cooking on it. I enjoy it because I can set it up almost anywhere and start using it within a matter of seconds. I’m very satisfied with it. I have used it a lot and it’s still in really good condition. The paint on the outside is still in really good shape and it has held up very well. I would highly recommend it to anybody that’s in the market for one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314061494201230/k2311a0614/6.14.11