OXO Good Grips Mini Strainer  » Housewares  »
  • It's only three inches in diameter so I would only recommend it for small items
  • When I purchased it I paid about 10 dollars for it
  • I love when this is included with any of my kitchen utensils
  • During use there is enough space to hold it over the sink or whatever else I may be draining the liquid into so I believe it's perfect
  • It's very light weight and I enjoy using it

• by John

I own a few strainers and this is one of the ones that I use for straining smaller foods. It’s only three inches in diameter so I would only recommend it for small items. I have owned it for about a year now. I purchased it from K-Mart. When I purchased it I paid about 10 dollars for it.

This is a mini strainer and it’s designed with a handle. The handle has a hole in it. I believe this is a wonderful addition. I love when this is included with any of my kitchen utensils.

It makes storage a lot easier. I can simply hang it up in my kitchen so I’m able to access and store it away easily which is wonderful. The handle is about 4 inches long entirely. In my opinion it’s fairly long. During use there is enough space to hold it over the sink or whatever else I may be draining the liquid into so I believe it’s perfect.

The handle is covered in rubber like material. I own quite a few Oxo products and most of them are well made and this is no ...

• different in my opinion. The handle is comfortable and that’s certainly something that I love about it. Another perfect addition that really does come in handy when I’m using it is that there is another smaller handle on the opposite side of the larger handle. This really does come in handy when I’m draining something that’s heavy that requires both hands.

I would say that it’s put together very well. Besides the handle the rest of it is made out of stainless steel material. It’s tough and another great quality about it is that it’s easy to clean.

One small complaint that I have about cleaning is that if you have something that sticks on the inside of the strainer it can be a bit tough to clean because the strainer holes are really close together. When this happens I would just recommend letting it soak because that’s when I get the best results.

I believe that it’s the perfect size. It’s very light weight and I enjoy using it. I am very satisfied with it and I believe I made a great buy. I would highly recommend it to anybody that’s in the market for one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314061494181230/k2311a0614/6.14.11