Household Essentials Ironing Blanket  » Housewares  »
  • I can use it to iron on almost any surface without causing any damage so that is wonderful in my opinion
  • When I purchased it I paid about 5 dollars for it
  • The most important thing that I love about it is the ease of use
  • One thing that I have noticed about it is that when ironing long jeans they don't fit entirely on the blanket so you will have to move the jeans at least once when ironing
  • I have had a wonderful experience with it and I have no complaints whatsoever about it

• by John

I don’t do a lot of ironing so I usually don’t like to take out the ironing board. This thing really comes in handy. I can use it to iron on almost any surface without causing any damage so that is wonderful in my opinion. I purchased this from Wal-Mart a few months ago. When I purchased it I paid about 5 dollars for it. I believe that the price was fairly cheap in my opinion.

The most important thing that I love about it is the ease of use. All I have to do is simply lay

it out whenever I want to iron something. It’s so much easier than having to hassle with an ironing board. It’s a total of 21 inches wide and 28 inches long. I believe that the size is just right. I am able to use it to iron just about anything. One thing that I have noticed about it is that when ironing long jeans they don’t fit entirely on the blanket so you will have to move the jeans at least once when ironing.

This thing is very well made. I really love the heat resistant material that ...

• it’s made out of. When touching the iron on the surface of the blanket it doesn’t leave any type of burned marks whatsoever which is very impressive. The surface of the mat is also very smooth. When ironing especially thin items this helps out a lot. I have used it several times and I can say that this ensures that you always get a nice smooth iron finish which is perfect.

When I’m done using it all I have to do is fold it up. It doesn’t take up any space. Another thing that I believe it’s

perfect for is for anybody that travels a lot. I do a lot of traveling and in my opinion this is a perfect addition to anybody’s travel items. I have always found it to be difficult when trying to find a place to iron so this eliminates a lot of the hassle.

I would certainly recommend it to anybody. It’s very thick. When ironing on it the heat does not seem to seap through it onto the underneath surface at all which is wonderful. I have had a wonderful experience with it and I have no complaints whatsoever about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314061494141230/k2311a0614/6.14.11