Spectrum Black Scroll Spice Rack  » Housewares  »
  • I use this in my kitchen for holding my peppers, salts and other cooking items and I believe it's perfect
  • I bought it about a year ago from Wal-Mart
  • I paid around 15 dollars for it when I purchased it
  • One thing that I love about it is that it doesn't have a lot of depth and it doesn't take up much wall space
  • If you are in the market for a spice rack I would certainly recommend it

• by John

I use this in my kitchen for holding my peppers, salts and other cooking items and I believe it’s perfect. I has been a wonderful addition to my kitchen. I bought it about a year ago from Wal-Mart. I paid around 15 dollars for it when I purchased it. It has a nice modern look to it. It looks very slim and slender which were a few of the things that caught my attention when I initially purchased it.

It’s designed to mount onto the wall. The installation was very easy. It has two holders on both sides so I used screws to hold it in

place. All of the screws were included which was wonderful. Once it’s in place it stays. I have not had any problems with it moving or falling off the wall. The most difficult part of the installation was making sure that both sides were even.

I also really love the design of it. The entire thing is made out of steel material. It’s very sturdy. It’s strong and it has held up wonderfully. It has a total of three shelves. Overall it’s 14 inches long and 12 inches wide. One thing that I love about it is that it doesn’t have a lot ...

• of depth and it doesn’t take up much wall space. It’s about 2 inches away from the wall when it’s in place which is perfect. When I’m walking by it I don’t have to be concerned about bumping into it as much which is perfect. It has a very basic and simple look. The entire thing is black. It matches very well with everything in my kitchen which is wonderful.

It holds everything very well. The bottom racks are close together. It holds a lot of small kitchen items like utensils without any problems. Of course I use it for spices but I also use

it for my dish detergent and also a few large spoons. It’s very easy to add and remove my cooking items from it. I don’t have to open or close anything like I used to have to do when putting them in my cabinet so it has made things a lot easier in the kitchen.

I have had a wonderful experience with it and I believe it was a great buy. It’s intended to be used for spices but I can say from experience that it works very well with a lot of other things as well. If you are in the market for a spice rack I would certainly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314061494111230/k2311a0614/6.14.11