HP Multi Purpose Computer Paper  » Computers  »
  • At the time of purchase I paid only 3 dollars for it
  • I love the size because of course it's the size that I use a lot for printing documents
  • I really love the design of the package because it's designed in a way that allows me to easily remove the paper from the package
  • After it comes out of the printer it's always very nice and straight which is wonderful in my opinion
  • If you are looking for a good quality computer paper I would highly recommend it to anybody

• by John

When it comes to printer paper I have always assumed that most of it was the same but I certainly have to say that this is a lot better. I first purchased this from Wal-Mart a few months ago. At the time of purchase I paid only 3 dollars for it. It was on sale at the time so I was very glad to find it at such a low price. The paper is 11 inches by 8.5 inches in size. I love the size because of course it’s the size that I use a lot for printing documents.

It’s sold in a 20 pound package. The package really does last for a while. I don’t print a lot but it has lasted me for a few months. Whenever I have to buy some more I’m certainly going to purchase this. I really love the design of the

package because it’s designed in a way that allows me to easily remove the paper from the package. It has a tab attached to it for opening and after pulling it off it takes the entire top area off. This is impressive. I love it because I no longer have to be concerned about opening or closing the package when I need to access the paper which is certainly something that I can appreciate.

Another thing that I really love about is it the fact that it’s fairly thick. When feeling it it has a nice thick feel to is which feels a lot thicker than others that I have used. Like all paper of course it’s flimsy but it’s not as flimsy as others that I have used. It does not bend easily. After it comes out of the printer it’s always very nice and straight which is wonderful ...

• in my opinion.

When it comes to printing it’s perfect. All paper is white but this has a really loud white color to it. Color shows up on it very well. I have used it for both printing black and color documents and I’m always impressed with the results. Both bright and dark colors show up very well. I use it a lot to print some images and they show up as well as I could have expected. The color stains onto the paper very smoothly and clearly. It looks very crisp and it’s certainly the closest regular paper that I have used to photo paper. I have been using it regularly and so far I have not experienced any problems with it smearing or causing smudges when I’m printing.

Another thing that I believe the thickness of the paper helps out with is when the printer is pulling the

paper in. With other papers that I have used I have noticed on several occasions when the printer can say that it’s out of paper when it’s not. I still have that issue sometimes with this but it doesn’t happen nearly as much as it did with others that I have used.

Overall, I really love it. Another thing that caught my attention when I initially purchased it was the fact that it’s eco friendly. I really love to buy eco friendly products so I was happy to find out that this one was also. It’s everything that I could ask for in printer paper. It was cheap and I’m glad that I found it at the price that I did. It gets the job done. I have no complaints whatsoever about it.

If you are looking for a good quality computer paper I would highly recommend it to anybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1914061493991230/k2311a0614/6.14.11