Windows Tablet PC Input Panel Software  » Software  »
  • I really love the concept of this program
  • I have had a great experience using it because it's wonderful to be able to write in as if I'm using a pen
  • It's completely free which was wonderful in my opinion
  • Another thing that I love about it is the AutoCorrect feature
  • It was completely free and it has been very helpful so I'm glad I decided to give it a try

• by John

I really love the concept of this program. It’s an application that allows you to write in words using the mouse instead of typing them in. The mouse responds very well when writing and it’s very easy to control. I’m sure that anybody’s that’s capable of writing can use it. I have had a great experience using it because it’s wonderful to be able to write in as if I’m using a pen. Leo It works very well and it really does come in handy at times when I need it. It’s completely free which was wonderful in my opinion. It comes included with Windows Vista.

It’s designed with a very basic interface and everything looks self explanatory so it took me no time to get used to it. All of the

buttons that are needed during use are located on the right side of the screen together. The buttons are very large. It only takes one click to enter or space which is a convenience.

I have to say that it works a lot better than I initially expected. After writing in I have no problems with it recognizing the writing. At first I was skeptical that it would have trouble recognizing my writing because it’s not as good but I have not had any problems whatsoever with it.

Another thing that I love about it is the AutoCorrect feature. Whenever I write something in it automatically corrects it if it’s not entered correctly. This is wonderful. I know from experience that it can be a hassle when checking for errors so this is ...

• certainly something that I can appreciate. I initially had some words that I used that were not recognized. There is a way to add certain words to the autocorrect feature so this really does come in handy also especially when using new or different words. There is an eraser included which is also helps out a lot to correct errors.

Another thing that I really love about it is the fact that it’s so easy to access. After closing the application it sits on the left side of the screen so all I have to do is simply click on it if I need it. This is very convenient and it makes using it a lot easier.

If there was one complaint that I have about it I would say that the window should be a bit

bigger. The window is only capable of expanding to about half the size of my monitor’s screen. When writing in a large amount of information this can be a bit of a hassle but I don’t believe it’s a major problem.

Overall, I have to say that I love using it. It’s a very efficient program. It doesn’t use up a lot of computer resources and it doesn’t slow my computer down. I was a bit skeptical about it since it runs in the background but it has been perfect. It’s hassle free to use and it’s about the same as writing on notebook paper. It was completely free and it has been very helpful so I’m glad I decided to give it a try. I would highly recommend it to anybody.

Brian David Parker says :

I am in full agreement with you about this. The software is really simple to use and I would recomment any advid Windows User to use this software just because of how easy it is to operate on its own.

Galega says :

Yeah, this software has become an integral part of the entire Windows ecosystem. You can notice great improvement with Windows 8. There also, apart from making input through mouse, you can do that through touch. That’s great. I would love to see this sphere getting more innovation as it helps the consumers like us.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3014061493951230/k2311a0614/6.14.11