Gov. Sarah Palin
  • Some of the things that she says and does are completely unnecessary in my opinion
  • Now I certainly don't agree with President Obama on everything but it seems as if she finds a way to disagree with the president on just about everything
  • During the campaign I believe her staff tried so much to prevent her from making mistakes that it made her look ungenuine
  • When the people of Alaska elected her it was for an entire term so I was very disappointed when I found out that she was quitting even though she was still capable of serving
  • She has very low favorable ratings which I believe are a huge disadvantage

• by John

I have to say that I’m certainly not a fan of Sarah Palin. She was the republican vice presidential candidate in 08 and now she’s a TV celebrity and she works for Fox News. Some of the things that she says and does are completely unnecessary in my opinion. Now I certainly don’t agree with President Obama on everything but it seems as if she finds a way to disagree with the president on just about everything. I’m sure that almost everyone has something that they agree with the President on but it doesn’t seem as if she does.

One of the main things about her that turned me off were during the campaign. She had a very tough time during interviews and when being asked certain questions. On several occasions she was unable

to answer questions and I’m not saying that she dumb but this certainly made it seem as if she didn’t have any knowledge. I was stunned when I saw the interview with Katie Couric when she was unable to name a newspaper that she reads. During the campaign I believe her staff tried so much to prevent her from making mistakes that it made her look ungenuine.

Another huge mistake that I believe she made is when she decided to quit as governor. When she left she didn’t give any credible reason. When the people of Alaska elected her it was for an entire term so I was very disappointed when I found out that she was quitting even though she was still capable of serving. She decided to leave as governor after ...

• only completing half of her term. Looking back on it, it really does seem as if she quit just to make money. Since she left office she has written a book and in my opinon she seems like more of a celebrity than a politician. There is some speculation that she will run for president but I don’t believe that she will. She doesn’t know how to answer tough questions.

One thing that she knows how to do really well is attract attention and I believe she loves it. I don’t understand why the media focuses on her so much. I believe that she loves the attention because it increases her worth which eventually benefits her. She continues to tease the media into believing that she is going to run for president

to continue to get attention. I believe that she’s very good at being a celebrity but certainly not good at serving in any type of office especially after quitting as governor.

One thing that I love about her is her style. She dresses very well and she has a nice and attractive look. I believe that these are all great qualities if she wants to continue in TV.

Overall, I have to say that I don’t have a very good opinion of her. I don’t believe that she will run for president but if she does I don’t believe she has a chance of being elected. She has very low favorable ratings which I believe are a huge disadvantage. She is very divisive and I don’t believe that she’s a good choice for the Republican party.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3614061493941230/k2311a0614/6.14.11