409 All Purpose Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I believe that this is wonderful because the wider stream comes in handy when cleaning something large like a tub and the smaller one is perfect for cleaning sinks
  • One thing that I love about it is that it cleans well without a very strong scent
  • I have to say that it's one of the best cleaners that I have used
  • When removing soap scum I would recommend spraying it on and letting it set for a few minutes because that's when it works the best

• by John

I am always trying new products to do house cleaning. This stuff really comes in handy for cleaning several things throughout the house. I first tried this about a month ago and I have to say that it cleans very well. It gets the job done and I have not had any problems with it. It’s sold at several stores so it’s easy to find. I usually purchase it from Wal-Mart. The price usually varies but I pay around 3 dollars for it. I have started to purchase it quite regularly because it’s a lot cheaper than most others that I have used.

It’s sold in a 32 oz bottle. The bottle is wonderful. The neck of the bottle is designed with the imprints

for the fingers. It’s very easy to grip. It’s also very comfortable which is very beneficial during use. It sprays very well. The nozzle has a loose feel to it and it presses fairly easily. There are two different stream settings when distributing. I believe that this is wonderful because the wider stream comes in handy when cleaning something large like a tub and the smaller one is perfect for cleaning sinks.

One thing that I love about it is that it cleans well without a very strong scent. You can barely smell it after spraying. For this reason it works very well to use in the kitchen. I have used others that clean well but they are tough to use because of the smell ...

• so this is certainly something that I can appreciate. I certainly love being able to use the save product to clean both my bathroom and kitchen. This certainly saves me a lot of money since I no longer have to purchase them separately.

When it comes to cleaning this stuff is perfect. I have to say that it’s one of the best cleaners that I have used. I use it to clean almost everything including my bathtubs, sinks and toilets. After spraying it on and wiping it usually washes the build up off immediaitely.

It works very well to remove soap scum, mildew and mold. When removing soap scum I would recommend spraying it on and letting it set for a few minutes because that’s when it

works the best. After cleaning my tub and sinks with it this stuff really added a nice bright shine. It provided an almost new look which was wonderful. I am always very satisfied with the results that I receive after using it. It doesn’t require a lot of scrubbing to remove most basic build up. I have used it to remove hard water build up and although it helped out a lot it did require quite a bit of scrubbing.

This stuff in wonderful in my opinion. I don’t have any complaints whatsoever about it. It has made cleaning a lot less of a hassle. If you are in the market for a product that cleans well and that’s also fairly cheap I would highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314061493921230/k2311a0614/6.14.11