Sos Steel Wool Soap Pads  » Housewares  »
  • I started using these mainly to clean my tub and they are perfect in my opinion
  • I can certainly say that I prefer using these over having to spray cleaning solution and then scrubbing
  • Another thing that I love about them is that they are made out of steel wool
  • One thing that I would recommend is to be careful when using them to clean steel
  • I don't believe it's a big issue but it's something that you should be aware of

• by John

I started using these mainly to clean my tub and they are perfect in my opinion. One of my most favorite things about them is that the soap is build directly into the pad. These things are completely hassle free to use and they don’t take a lot of time to clean with. They are sold in a box of 18 and they are priced at around 3 dollars. I normally buy them from Wal-Mart. The are a bit expensive in my opinion. I don’t buy these on a regular basis because of the price but they do work well.

They are very

convenient to use. Each pad is about an in long and half an inch wide. They are easy to hold on to. I can easily grasp them with my fingertips which helps out a lot when cleaning. I can certainly say that I prefer using these over having to spray cleaning solution and then scrubbing. After they are wet they soap then comes out of the pad. This is wonderful. When cleaning I’m always able to get the soap directly onto the necessary area which is very beneficial. The soap that it creates is very thick. It lathers up very well when scrubbing.

Another thing that I love about them is that they are made out of steel wool. When cleaning with these things they actually do most of the work. When scrubbing there is not a lot of strength required. Depending on what I’m using them for I’m usually able to clean with one pad for about 5 times. The soap runs out of the pad after a few uses. Although the soap runs out the pad itself is still in good shape so sometimes I use them with others cleaners.

These things hold up very well. The wool that they ...

• Sos Steel Wool Soap Pads
      are made out of is very thick, tough and rugged. I have not found anything that I wasn’t able to clean with them. One thing that I would recommend is to be careful when using them to clean steel. Once I used them to clean my kitchen sink and I believe I applied too much pressure because they did leave a few scratches behind. I have not noticed this when cleaning my tub so that’s mainly what I’m going to use them for now on. I don’t believe it’s a big issue but it’s something that you should be aware of.

They are

very easy to access. They are sold in a box with a re-closeable top. I don’t believe I’ve used any other cleaning product that’s so easy to use yet cleans so well.

I believe that they are a must have. I love being able to take one out of the box and instantly start cleaning with it. I clean a lot which can be a tough task but these certainly makes the job a lot easier. I look at them as a 2 in 1 because I’m getting both the soap and the pad in one. I would highly recommend them to anybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314061493911230/k2311a0614/6.14.11