Clorox 2 Stain Fighter and Color Booster
  • I have been using it for a few months now and I have been very impressed with the results that I get after washing my clothes with it
  • Although I love using it the only complaint that I would have is the price
  • It's very convenient to use and it doesn't take much time
  • I am always disappointed when I take clothes out of the washer and they still have stains
  • I would highly recommend this stuff to anybody

• by John

I have always had a lot of trouble when it comes to finding good products to remove stains from colors but this has been very effective. I have been using it for a few months now and I have been very impressed with the results that I get after washing my clothes with it. It’s made by Clorox and I have had a lot of success with their products. One great benefit is that it’s a well known brand and a lot of stores carry it. I don’t have any problems finding it when I need it. Although I love using it the only complaint that I would have is the price. It’s very expensive. I pay around 5 dollars for it. It works well so I continue to buy

it. I don’t have any other complaints about it other than the price.

It’s sold in a 33 ounce bottle. I love the bottle that it’s sold in. Like most other clorox bottles it’s designed with the handle. It’s easy to carry around and it’s also easy to pour which is wonderful. The measuring cup is made into the cap. It’s very convenient to use and it doesn’t take much time. I love the outer design of the cap also. It has grooves around it so it’s very easy to grasp during use.

I have used several products to clean color clothes and this one has certainly been the most effective. I am always disappointed when I take clothes out of the washer and they still have stains. Since I ...

• started using this I have not had any problems removing stains. It works well to remove dirt, grass and even grease stains. After taking my clothes out of the washer they also have a really nice fresh scent. It’s a very fresh smell that’s almost similar to the smell of whites after using Clorox.

After using it, it doesn’t cause any damage to my clothes. I have used it to clean all types of clothes including t-shirts and jeans. Unlike others that I have used it doesn’t leave my clothes with a dull look. After taking my clothes out of the washer they look very bright and clean. I was very amazed after the first time that I used it. I believe that it’s a must have when it comes

to cleaning black fabrics. Most black items that I have would start to fade after a few times of washing it but since I started using this it helps to preserve the look which is wonderful.

If you are in the market for a great product to clean colors I believe it’s a must have. I have had a wonderful experience with it because it’s very effective. It cleans well without taking away the color. After I started using this over regular washing powder I have noticed that a lot of my clothes last a lot longer. After washing clothes a few times with others I would get a worn look but I’m amazed at how long my clothes stay in almost new condition. I would highly recommend this stuff to anybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314061493901230/k2311a0614/6.14.11