Chenille 2 in 1 car Wash Mitt  » Cars  »
  • At the time of purchase I paid 3 dollars for it
  • Overall, I have been very satisfied with the purchase and I'm glad I bought it
  • I love using it over a towel because it's always attached to the hand which saves a lot of time
  • I have used others that tend to slip off during use but I have not noticed that with this one
  • If you are someone like me that cleans you car a lot I believe it's a must have

• by John

I enjoy using this thing. It comes in handy when I’m washing my car. I purchased it a few months ago from Fred’s Dollar Store. At the time of purchase I paid 3 dollars for it. Overall, I have been very satisfied with the purchase and I’m glad I bought it. I love using it over a towel because it’s always attached to the hand which saves a lot of time.

When it’s on the hand it holds on perfectly. The band is very tight once it’s over the wrist area. I have used others that tend to slip off during use

but I have not noticed that with this one. I have not had any problems with it coming off even once it’s wet with heavy water so I’m amazed by that. When it’s on the hand it’s very comfortable. The inside is very soft which makes wearing it fully comfortable.

The mitt is made out of very thick wool like material and it’s also very soft. It has a fluffy feel to it so once it’s on the hand it’s fairly light weight. When I first used it I noticed that it did shed some lent off of it but after spraying it off it was fine. I would recommend spraying it before use to make sure this doesn’t happen. When it comes to washing the car it works wonders. I love the fact that while cleaning my car I can just move my hand without having to hold onto a towel which is wonderful.

It’s about 6 inches long and 3 inches wide. It wipes off dirt and build up fairly easily. I usually don’t have to go over the same area more than once or twice so it certainly helps to save time while washing my car. I love the large size of ...

• Chenille 2 in 1 car Wash Mitt
      it because it covers a lot of area at once. When cleaning it doesn’t leave streaks behind. It’s fairly soft so I only use it for washing the car itself and I use other items for cleaning my tires and wheels.

It has also lasted for a long time. I only purchased it a few months ago but I wash my car a lot so it has been used a lot. I have washed it several times and it’s still in really good condition. All of the fibers on the wool are still intact so I’m amazed by that. Another thing that I

love about it is that it has a tab on the side of it for hanging it after using. Once I’m done using it the water drains out fairly quickly. I usually hang it up after using so I really love the addition of the tab.

I would highly recommend this thing to anybody. I have had a great experience cleaning my car with it. It’s very durable and it lasts. It’s very effective and it eliminates a lot of hassle when it comes to car washing. If you are someone like me that cleans you car a lot I believe it’s a must have.

Allison says :

re : At the time of purchase I paid 3 dollars for it
I really liked the this product. When I washed my car with it, no fibers came off on the car. The wash mitt held up very nice, although it gets a little bit heavy when water is absorbed. I have no complaints against this product.

Madhura Chakraborty says :

re : If you are someone like me that cleans you car a lot I believe it’s a must have
It is a very useful and convenient mop.It is perfect for daily use.You will not regret, if you buy this.This also comes in different colours which will make the boring work of cleaning,fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 914061493891230/k2311a0614/6.14.11