Little Trees Strawberry Car Freshener
  • One thing that I love about them is that they are very easy to use
  • I usually hang it over my vent but I believe the string is wonderful
  • I would recommend placing them near the vent because it provides a nice consistent scent which is certainly something that I can appreciate
  • I have tried most scents by in my opinion it's by far the best
  • Another thing that I really love about them is the design

• by John

I am always looking for fresheners for my car and some work and some don’t. These things work very well and they are the main type that I use. I love using these inside of my car. They provide a really nice long lasting smell which is perfect. I have been using these for years now. They are very cheap. I usually pay a dollar each for them. They are sold in several different flavors. Some of the other flavors include raspberry and peach. The strawberry is one of my favorites so this is the one that I usually buy.

One thing that I love about them is that they are very easy to use. All I

have to do is simply hang them in the car and I’m done. I don’t have to be concerned about spraying anything which is completely hassle free. There is a flexible string attached to the top. I love this because I’m able to attach it to several different places of my car depending on where I want to put it. I usually hang it over my vent but I believe the string is wonderful. I would recommend placing them near the vent because it provides a nice consistent scent which is certainly something that I can appreciate. They are very light weight and I can say that they weight about the same as a sheet of paper.

The strawberry ...

• scent is perfect. The strawberry actually smells like strawberries. It’s a very fruity smell. It doesn’t have an artificial like smell as I have found with others. I have tried most scents by in my opinion it’s by far the best. After hanging it in my car it freshens for weeks. I love the fact that the distribute scent automatically without me having to do anything. After leaving the car closed and opening it I am always impressed by the freshness that it provides. It seems as if they not only freshens the air but they add a nice fresh scent to the fabric of my seats also.

Another thing that I really love about them is the

design. The color varies depending on the flavor but each one has a very colorful look. They are eye catching. It looks very attractive and it’s almost un-noticeble because it’s looks almost like a decoration instead of an air freshener.

Overall, I certainly enjoy using them and they are effective. I have used several things to freshen my car but these are certainly one of my favorites. I love being able to get a nice consistent scent in my car without having to do anything. I have been using them for years and I don’t have any complaints whatsoever about them. I would highly recommend them to anybody that’s in the market for a very effective car freshener.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 914061493881230/k2311a0614/6.14.11