All Chilton 2005 Ford Mustang Repair Manual  » Cars  »
  • I purchased my car used and it didn't have a manual so I decided to purchase this one
  • I paid 20 dollars for it at the time of purchase
  • I believe that it was fairly cheap considering how well it helps out when it comes to repairs
  • It would have been a lot more expensive to purchase a replacement from the manufacturer so I was glad that I found one for such a cheap price
  • The pages in this thing are large and I really love that

• by John

I do a lot of car repair work on my own. I purchased my car used and it didn’t have a manual so I decided to purchase this one. I love using it. Although I’m familiar with most basic tasks this helps out a lot. It’s easy to understand and it certainly makes doing repairs a lot easier. I purchased it from Auto Zone about a year ago. I paid 20 dollars for it at the time of purchase. I believe that it was fairly cheap considering how well it helps out when it comes to repairs. It would have been a lot more expensive to purchase a replacement from the manufacturer so I was glad that I found one for such a cheap price.

One of the main reasons

why I decided to purchase it was when installing a new CD player. This thing certainly helps to make it a lot easier. There are several wires being my CD player and I didn’t have any way of identifying them. It includes several diagrams that shows every wire throughout the car. They are labeled and I can say that it certainly takes a lot of hassle out of installing a CD player.

It’s completely hassle free to find what I’m looking for. It has an index near the front. Most of the information is listed in order. I really love this because when I need to find something I don’t have to flip through the entire thing to find what I’m looking for. It usually only takes a matter of ...

• seconds which is wonderful.

This thing is very detailed. It has a lot of information in it. It has everything from changing the oil to doing tune ups. One thing that I love about it is that it doesn’t just provide instructions but it also has very good recognizable pictures. Some of the pictures also have color on them which can also be beneficial during repairs.

When it comes to doing repairs it’s very easy to follow along to. It lets you know exactly what has to be removed. It includes everything including screws and bolts which is certainly something that I can appreciate. I have used several manuals that provide a somewhat vague description when it comes to repairs but I can say that this is certainly

not one of them. The pages in this thing are large and I really love that. Each page is about 11 inches long and 8 inches wide. Most car manuals are small which means that they have small pages and I believe the large pages in this one are a lot better.

This thing is wonderful. I have had to do a lot of repairs on my car and I have always been able to find useful information in this manual. I can certainly say that it has come in handy. I’m glad that I decided to buy it. I keep it in my car at all times just in case it’s needed. If you are a Mustang owner and don’t have the repair manual I believe this is a must have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 914061493831230/k2311a0614/6.14.11