Republican Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney
  • I believe that he is a great person but I just don't believe that he's the right guy to run on the Republican ticket in 2012
  • This is a big problem for him in my opinion and it will certainly cause problems for him in the republican primary
  • If he does get out of the primary it could also be a disadvantage in the general election
  • Another thing that I don't like about him is that he doesn't seem like a regular guy
  • He has a lot of business experience which would certainly be beneficial as a candidate

• by John

Mitt Romney is a former Governor from Massachussetts and although he has not announced yet he is expected to be a candidate for president for 2012. I believe that he is a great person but I just don’t believe that he’s the right guy to run on the Republican ticket in 2012. I don’t know of anybody at this current time that would be a better candidate but if Sarah Palin runs I would certainly prefer her of Mitt Romney. He says that he is a conservative but by looking at his time as governor it doesn’t

seem as if he actions prove that out.

One of the main reasons why I don’t believe that he should run for president is because he passed a healthcare reform law that’s similar to the national healthcare law. This is a big problem for him in my opinion and it will certainly cause problems for him in the republican primary. If he does get out of the primary it could also be a disadvantage in the general election. Of course the election is going to be focused a lot on the repeal of the healthcare bill and

considering that Romney signed a similar bill it’s going to be quite difficult to draw a contrast between him and Obama.

Another thing that I don’t like about him is that he doesn’t seem like a regular guy. He is someone that has had money his entire life so I don’t believe that he is able to relate to the problems that a lot of regular people are having. I believe that it’s necessary that a president goes through some of the problems that his constituents are having so that he can work on resolving those problems.

Another possible downside ...

• Republican Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney
      to Romney is that he changes his positions a lot. Every possible candidate changes their position somewhat but he has made some major changes. It seems like he does what’s necessary at the time instead of sticking to what he believes his principles are. This is certainly something that I don’t like about him. If he’s president will he do what he actually says or will he decide to make changes once he’s in office. These are valid concerns that myself and a lot of people have about him.

One thing that I love about Mitt

Romney is that he does look presidential. He has a lot of business experience which would certainly be beneficial as a candidate. My only problem is that he doesn’t seem to be the solid conservative the republican voters are looking for.

I don’t believe that he’s capable of winning the republican primary but we’ll have to see how it goes in the upcoming election. I believe that it’s important to have a candidate that’s capable of giving the voters a choice between Obama and the republican nominee. He is too much like Obama to create that contrast in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3614061493821230/k2311a0614/6.14.11