3000 Miles to Graceland movie  » Movies  »
  • I was impressed that Lichtenstein was able to capture the idea and image of a new movie but combine it with story lines similar to that of Mel Gibson's “Payback” and other old time “shoot-em up” movies
  • I have purchased the movie from Amazon for about $10.00 and I think that it was a worth while purchase
  • Like I said I am not particularly an action adventure movie type of person but I did enjoy this movie and would recommend it to anyone who has ever seen the movies “Payback”, “Reservoir Dogs”, “Goodfellas”, and “Oceans 11”

• by jonna daniels

To be honest I am not that big of a action/adventure movie. Being a female I am all about comedy and chick flicks. However, I am a huge Elvis fan and since I had nothing else to do a friend of mine and I went and saw this movie. I have to say that Kevin Costner and Kurt Russell did a wonderful job in this movie. They both really seemed to develop and become their characters and that made for a great performance and a

great movie for both.

I liked that the director Damien Lichtenstein is a new director that added a lot of high energy images and computer graphic but also kept the story real and in many ways really cocky and funny. I was impressed that Lichtenstein was able to capture the idea and image of a new movie but combine it with story lines similar to that of Mel Gibson’s “Payback” and other old time “shoot-em up” movies. This movie had a ...

• fantastic story line, and had a great mix of entertaining and thrilling scenes that kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. It reminds me of a mix between “Oceans 11” and “Reservoir dogs” with a little “Goodfellas” and “Payback” thrown in there. I liked how the director took the old story line and made in new and exciting. This movie is by no means deep but it does hit upon the human emotions of greed, anger, hatred and betrayal.

This

movie was good and I enjoyed it. I have purchased the movie from Amazon for about $10.00 and I think that it was a worth while purchase. Like I said I am not particularly an action adventure movie type of person but I did enjoy this movie and would recommend it to anyone who has ever seen the movies “Payback”, “Reservoir Dogs”, “Goodfellas”, and “Oceans 11”. It is an entertaining movie with a big ending that is sure to please the inner criminal in you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1113061493760830/k2311a0613/6.13.11