Arniflora Arnica Muscle Pain Relieving Gel. 2.75 ounce tube  » Medicine  »
  • It smelled like regular body lotion, which seemed a bit odd to me but it was definitely not a bad thing as far as I was concerned
  • I had to start paying for it myself and I think that the $12-$13 dollars for a tiny tube of this stuff is ridiculous
  • It does not give that great of relief and does not last long enough for the product to be worth it in my opinion
  • I guess I would recommend this product to those with minor aches and who want to use a cream without a smell

• by jonna daniels

While in high school I played a lot of sports from basketball to volleyball and softball. However, one large side effect of sports is Arniflora Pain Relieving Gel. My mother used this for a long time and growing up she insisted that I use it as well. Although I am now a Bio freeze person I can say that I have used this product and have had okay results from it.

One thing that I did notice was that this product has no smell to it. Most muscle rubs

have some sort of minty smell, bu this one did not. It smelled like regular body lotion, which seemed a bit odd to me but it was definitely not a bad thing as far as I was concerned. The product does work relatively quickly in relieving sore muscles and within about 15-20 minutes relief is usually noticeable. However, the relief does not last long and at most I got about 2.5 hours of continuous relief after that though, I had to re-apply. It did not get cold but ...

• seemed to stay at just below room temperature. This (just like the lack of a smell) did not bother me much since I was in high school and did not want anyone to know I was using a muscle rub. I figured if it got too cold then my re-action would be to warm it up and then I would bring un-wanted attention to myself.

I used this a little in mu adult years, but honestly I discontinued use of this product soon after I turned 18. I had

to start paying for it myself and I think that the $12-$13 dollars for a tiny tube of this stuff is ridiculous. It does not give that great of relief and does not last long enough for the product to be worth it in my opinion.

I guess I would recommend this product to those with minor aches and who want to use a cream without a smell. It does absorb quickly and wont leave a greasy feeling that stains clothes but it is expensive and requires constant re-application.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2613061493740830/k2311a0613/6.13.11