Calgon Take Me Away Perfect Bliss Body Mist
  • It definitely has a way of making me feel like I am going on vacation
  • I think about places like Hawaii or the Caribbean
  • I love feeling really clean like that because it allows me to feel confident about my self
  • One other thing that I like is how the fragrance has a very light blue kind of tint to it which instantly reminds me of ocean water

• by LissaK

My aunt always collects perfume and body lotion that she hardly ever uses. Because of this reason I always end up using them instead. Her mom is the one who always gives her these things as gifts for her birthday or for Christmas. I have been familiar with Calgon fragrances for many years, ever since I was in middle school and high school I saw it in stores such as Target, K-Mart, Rite Aid and Walgreens. My aunt has about three or

four different Calgon fragrances. The one that I tried is called Calgon Take Me Away Perfect Bliss Body Mist. I also really like the title of the fragrance. It definitely has a way of making me feel like I am going on vacation! I think about places like Hawaii or the Caribbean.

As soon as I sprayed the spray on my hand I felt like the fragrance had quite a soapy smell. It reminded me actually of the way dry soap smells, and I did not like this! I do not like walking around smelling like any kind of soap. I have had bad experiences in the past with fragrances that have smelled like dish soap. There is a fragrance by Avril Lavigne called Black Star and a fragrance by Lucky Brand called Lucy You and both of them smell exactly like dish soap!

One good thing that I can say about the Calgon Take Me Away Perfect Body Mist is that it really does give ...

• Calgon Take Me Away Perfect Bliss Body Mist
      me a clean kind of feeling as soon as I spray it on myself out of the shower. I love feeling really clean like that because it allows me to feel confident about my self. One other thing that I like is how the fragrance has a very light blue kind of tint to it which instantly reminds me of ocean water. The description on the bottle is very accurate to how the fragrance smells as well. It is described as a
      clean and crisp kind of scent. I guess that would explain why this fragrance smells like soap. The bottle cap is white and the photo on the front of the bottle is of a lounge chair on a beach. That really is enough to take anyone away to the tropics! I don’t know if I would buy this fragrance since my aunt already has it. So instead I just borrow it from here whenever I am done taking a shower, I think it’s great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5613061493660830/k2311a0613/6.13.11